• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT| The NXT Era Has ArRIVED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great ending. Serious Game of Thrones type of shit going on. Teas great.

But y'all forgot how to be fans you guys. You may hate the way Bryan looks but you guys actually hate his wrestling?

Or maybe this isn't some meta-sarcasm joke and all y'all feel genuine of wanting HHH to win and shit.

Or maybe I just don't like hearing opinions that aren't mine.

Maybe I just need to take my ball and go home.

Lum1n3s

I get why it was long, but I've just never been a fan of overlong beat downs. There comes a point where the crowd gets deflated after the initial twist, and it just gets awkward. The problem is that they've overuse the DQ ending and post-match beat downs so much that big ones like HHH/Bryan have to be extra beat-downy to get the point across.

But again, it's be great for a video package so we suffer for the good of future presentation.

WHY wasn't Arnold Schwarzenegger on there to do this to HHH
Pimp slap of a life time
also some of this wouldn't hurt as well instead of that new crappy intro he has
My Time

FallingEdge would know, he's never seen a wrestling shirt he didn't love.

apa28.jpg

all in baby

charsace

The only thing I hated about this segment is that Bryan was playing the smiling babyface that WWE currently loves. Wish he was just a face version of his little man complex character that he had as a heel. This was almost a great AE style attack that would have been an AE style segment if Bryan had a real developed character instead of the generic smiling idiot babyface that they make everyone play when they are the good guy.

The only thing I hated about this segment is that Bryan was playing the smiling babyface that WWE currently loves. Wish he was just a face version of his little man complex character that he had as a heel. This was almost a great AE style attack that would have been an AE style segment if Bryan had a real developed character instead of the generic smiling idiot babyface that they make everyone play when they are the good guy.
Seriously.. One dimensional babyfaces and cheap heat heels are boring as shit.

I can't believe they didn't give him a mic. I hate how guys just stand out there and let people talk without responding realistically while absorbing all the venom being spewed. Makes no sense. I can suspend my disbelief for guys running the ropes for sheamus whips, BUT YOU DON'T JUST LET PEOPLE TALK. Dis ain't no debate.

The best thing that can come out of this Bryan/HHH match is Bryan winning but HHH still sticking himself in the match because EFF IT he's the CEOO, and a limping HHH gets beat up by all 3 guys for the entire match leading to Steph giving him stern looks for like a month.

charsace

Seriously.. One dimensional babyfaces and cheap heat heels are boring as shit.

Glad I'm not the only one who thought so. The Rock and Stone cold would get beat downs in a similar fashion, but at least they had characters and would act cautious in the situation Bryan was in and would try to strike out at the cops first. Instead Bryan was standing there grinning like a huge idiot eating up H's promo and then did the same thing with the cops and let the cops detain him.

charsace

I can't believe they didn't give him a mic. I hate how guys just stand out there and let people talk without responding realistically while absorbing all the venom being spewed. Makes no sense. I can suspend my disbelief for guys running the ropes for sheamus whips, BUT YOU DON'T JUST LET PEOPLE TALK. Dis ain't no debate.

The best thing that can come out of this Bryan/HHH match is Bryan winning but HHH still sticking himself in the match because EFF IT he's the CEOO, and a limping HHH gets beat up by all 3 guys for the entire match leading to Steph giving him stern looks for like a month.

Yes! Him not talking just made the segment even more annoying. The Rock or Stone cold would test H and antagonize him while he was laying down all those complements. Bryan standing there and smiling and eating it all up just doesn't make sense when there is supposed to be massive heat between the two of them that started building from last year.

Heel

Do you see Daniel Bryan clean himself up prior to the main event or after WMXXX?

Giving Daniel Bryan an Extreme Makeover would be the only scenario where I would entertain the idea that they're putting the gold on him. It would add some intrigue for me, that's for sure. Because there's no way they put the gold on a hobo for their 30th anniversary.

Paracelsus

Giving Daniel Bryan an Extreme Makeover would be the only scenario where I would entertain the idea that they're putting the gold on him. It would add some intrigue for me, that's for sure. Because there's no way they put the gold on a hobo for their 30th anniversary.

He doesn't need lipstick or whatever, he only needs to trim the beard to human levels, then wash and comb the goddamn hair.

strobogo

Banned

WHAT IF: HHH forcibly cuts Daniel's hair/beard as part of the build up to their match?

strobogo

Banned
I would get behind a "loser shaves their disgusting hair and beard" match at WrestleMania 30, absolutely friend.

I meant more along the lines of another cuckold segment, but with beard cutting. Maybe Stephanie can do it and shit talk Daniel for his small penis at the same time?

Heel

I meant more along the lines of another cuckold segment, but with beard cutting. Maybe Stephanie can do it and shit talk Daniel for his small penis at the same time?

How about a cheesy Samson angle, where afterward Daniel Bryan loses his power because his beard and greasy hair were trimmed to an acceptable length?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom