• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT| The NXT Era Has ArRIVED

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spider from Mars

tap that thorax
What shitty dictionary is that from? Merriam-Webster?

I mean, you could colloquially use it in a bastardized form, but then you're being a moron who is destroying the entire purpose of language: to communicate effectively.

P.S. If you found the second definition in a "colloquial" or "informal" part of the definition, that means shit-all. All that's saying is, "Hey, some people don't know what the fuck this word really means and may misuse it under the assumption it means this."

Sorry, English major rant!

OED jumped on board also. Languages are literally always evolving.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
You did? I've always loved Gordy, I guess I tuned it out because I knew it already! AHAAHAH!

We need our own Freebirds stable here in WrassleGAF.

Dragon "Power Ranger" Zord
Stro "Fuck Michael Hayes" Bogo
Sunny "Bimp Bimp" McFlowers

I posted one of his promos yesterday saying, 'Why was Hayes the mouth of Freebirds when the other guys could talk just fine'

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I posted one of his promos yesterday saying, 'Why was Hayes the mouth of Freebirds when the other guys could talk just fine'

He had the voice for it I guess. And he managed to make history write himself in as the winner since we don't see Gordy on any Legends Roundtables.

Wonder what he's been up to...

EDIT: motherFUCKER

Double edit: Jesus H, Jesse in WWE was his son? Fuck.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Did you really not know that Gordy is dead or is that a joke?

BECAUSE THERES A WHOLE MUSIC VIDEO ABOUT IT AND ITS A REAL PIECE OF WORK
Found a better partner later anyways
tumblr_n0q07zVPC11s0zdtdo1_500.jpg

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Did you really not know that Gordy is dead or is that a joke?

BECAUSE THERES A WHOLE MUSIC VIDEO ABOUT IT AND ITS A REAL PIECE OF WORK

It slipped my mind for some reason. I honestly don't know why I thought he was alive :/

EDIT: I loved Dr Death and I loved those two raising hell in Japan and some in WCW but he was at his best with Shitbag Hayes.

somedevil

Who would they fill the time with? More backstage skits?

Well they should give him a promo via satellite and it should be serious and nowhere near Cena territory.

They have Undertaker, Brock and Hogan there to help fill up time. They also have the shield storyline and the Wyatts as well.

It would just look stupid for him to come back a week after getting the most vicious beating in the PG era.

When he comes back on the go home show he got be serious like in this manner. No smiles and kicking the crap of Triple H.

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2s2uy_the-rock-gets-revenge-on-dx-mcmahon_fun

Well they should give him a promo via satellite and it should be serious and nowhere near Cena territory.

They have Undertaker, Brock and Hogan there to help fill up time. They also have the shield storyline and the Wyatts as well.

It would just look stupid for him to come back a week after getting the most vicious beating in the PG era.

When he comes back on the go home show he got be serious like in this manner. No smiles and kicking the crap of Triple H.

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2s2uy_the-rock-gets-revenge-on-dx-mcmahon_fun
They also have Arnold and the True Blood guy so yeah, that might not be a bad way to go.

how many 2nd/3rd generation wrestlers are better than their fathers? There's Orton, The Rock, maybe DBS Jr., and Curtis Axel. Probably way more than i'm thinking

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Posted elsewhere, Wrasslin-Related:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HhOYJc5wM4Q

how many 2nd/3rd generation wrestlers are better than their fathers? There's Orton, The Rock, maybe DBS Jr., and Curtis Axel. Probably way more than i'm thinking

Hard question to answer because the styles are SO different. I can't compare Duddy Rhode to Cody, for instance. Even Orton and Orton Jr and Randy, I can't even. Axel and Perfect at least can be compared, same with DBS and his son. DBS jr is lighting it up in Japan.

Raw is in Brooklyn next Monday. Its one of hottest new market for wrestling. So the question is will Daniel Bryan be there after basically being killed last week. Should he be there?

I think the best thing is he should not be there or give a promo via satellite and return for the go home Raw. To come back a week after that attack would be stupid.

So should Bryan be at Raw next week?

Daniel Bryan gets a +10 Charisma bonus in hipster spots like Brooklyn and Portland, he'd be foolish not to go out there to grind out some momentum headed into Wrestlemania.

Cagey

Banned
Raw is in Brooklyn next Monday. Its one of hottest new market for wrestling. So the question is will Daniel Bryan be there after basically being killed last week. Should he be there?

I think the best thing is he should not be there or give a promo via satellite and return for the go home Raw. To come back a week after that attack would be stupid.

So should Bryan be at Raw next week?

What? Brooklyn is the New York market. MSG. THE MECCA. SAMMARTINO SOLD OUT THE GARDEN FOR 198 STRAIGHT YEARS.

THE SHIMMER 62 MAIN EVENT HAS BEEN SIGNED!

The main event for SHIMMER 62 in New Orleans has been signed! SHIMMER Champion CHEERLEADER MELISSA will put the title on the line against "Super Hardcore Anime" LUFISTO in a Two out of Three Falls Match, with a 90 minute time limit!

Can't wait

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
But I was a child.

If you were a kid you're good. It always smacked of kiddie shit to me as I was just a couple years too old for it when it came round the ol' US of A.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom