• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT| The NXT Era Has ArRIVED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nichioju is pretty legit

0lhty.gif

1085%20-%20anime%20crossbody%20dragon_screw%20gif%20nichijou.gif

1346373026807.gif

Blade got me rewatching the Patrice O'neal Blade clip So now...

Fave Five comedians(See, it's wrestling related because I said fave five)

5. Bernie Mac
4. Dave Chappelle
3. Mitch Hedberg
2. Patrice O'Neal
1. Richard Pryor

HM: Maria Bamford, Bill Cosby, Eddie Murphy(loses points for everything after the 80s)

If you're not on the list, I probably think you're god awful because that's how comedy works. And yes, I'm missing two particular internet favorites, and yes, that does mean I think they're god awful.

Patrice was great, but was both lazy (his words--pretty much his last words--not mine,) and had too short a peak. Having said that, there's still a case to be made for him in the Top 20 definitely...which is pretty huge.

Mine would be (current-no dead guys):

5) Dara O'Briain
4) Dave Chappell
3) Steve Martin
2) Jake Johannsen
1) Chris Rock

Pavaloo

Oh gosh, Steve Austin and Chris Jericho's call-in shows.

*cringe*

"Well let make ask you something, if you don't like him in that top spot, who do you see there instead?

[Nasally voice]"Well, Daniel Bryan, obviously."

Uggghhhh

Press the skip forward button, bean breath, hurry! Put the audio at 2x speed, let's get through this quickly.

Seriously! URGH so awful.

"Now there Jim with you say that you represent the 'Internet Wrestling Community'? "

"Hmm yes Steve, I think that I do. Particularly on reddit dot com's 'SquaredCircle' subreddit"

everyone's a mark

Cena is not losing at Mania unless it's a screw finish or against The Rock.

If reports are true that Cena's body is beginning to break down finally, I could easily see him becoming a guy that WWE uses to elevate guys to a star level. All the equity he's built over the years leads to a clean win over him meaning something huge. Daniel Bryan did it at SS, and I think WM is the perfect time to do it with Bray.

Striker

Once he beats Cena, which I think he will, they'll probably have a no holds barred match at Extreme Rules for a rematch. He could probably win that too. The problem I get is what they do with him after. If he's not feuding with Cena or Bryan, who is the supposed top heel suppose to feud against? Unless the Roman Reigns megapush ramps up then, and they have something for SummerSlam. There's so many jobbers/directionless people now.

Sokantish

The way they are building the Cena-Bray match makes me think Cena has to go over, which is good because now if Bray wins (which I think he will), it'll mean so much more than if Cena made jokes the whole time.

They are really making the match seem incredibly important, so it kind of makes me think Cena will win. Who knows though, it'd be crazy if Bray won. Who would he feud with then? Maybe they start with the Shield again if they don't break up at WM

RORY GILMORE'S BOYFRIENDS POWER RANKINGS -
3. LOGAN
2. DEAN
1. JESSE

They're all kinda terrible but seriously fuck Logan

You're joking, right? You're kidding me? Logan was the GOAT. Series Finale where he
gets her everything she's ever wanted and she leaves him for Obama was heart breaking. :(

Pavaloo

Bray is also getting a hype ass eminem promo for wrestle mania that makes him look like a star. Not to mention a special entrance.

Big things in store for Bray at Mania

WrestleMania 10 was 20 years ago today. March 20, 1994.

Well then today is the 20 year anniversary of the day I started watching WWE! I should celebrate by watching Wrestlemania X's opening match on my phone.

11 year old me would have his mind blown by the idea of watching WWE on his cell phone. Or by the general idea of cell phones.

Rapstah

Once he beats Cena, which I think he will, they'll probably have a no holds barred match at Extreme Rules for a rematch. He could probably win that too. The problem I get is what they do with him after. If he's not feuding with Cena or Bryan, who is the supposed top heel suppose to feud against? Unless the Roman Reigns megapush ramps up then, and they have something for SummerSlam. There's so many jobbers/directionless people now.

He has an excuse to disappear for a couple of months. He also has the perfect entrance to re-appear for an enormous reaction in like October.

jmdajr

My friend had muscle things as a kid. We had no clue is was a wrestling deal from japan.
All we knew is that they looked cool.

somedevil

Raw is in Brooklyn next Monday. Its one of hottest new market for wrestling. So the question is will Daniel Bryan be there after basically being killed last week. Should he be there?

I think the best thing is he should not be there or give a promo via satellite and return for the go home Raw. To come back a week after that attack would be stupid.

So should Bryan be at Raw next week?

do you even dictionary?

What shitty dictionary is that from? Merriam-Webster?

I mean, you could colloquially use it in a bastardized form, but then you're being a moron who is destroying the entire purpose of language: to communicate effectively.

P.S. If you found the second definition in a "colloquial" or "informal" part of the definition, that means shit-all. All that's saying is, "Hey, some people don't know what the fuck this word really means and may misuse it under the assumption it means this."

Sorry, English major rant!

Sblargh

Banned
I wish I could trust Brie enough to cut a promo about how Bryan can't show up because he is injuried.
It could have tears and shit.

Rapstah

Raw is in Brooklyn next Monday. Its one of hottest new market for wrestling. So the question is will Daniel Bryan be there after basically being killed last week. Should he be there?

I think the best thing is he should not be there or give a promo via satellite and return for the go home Raw. To come back a week after that attack would be stupid.

So should Bryan be at Raw next week?

He's advertised, but he could just be in the dark main event.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member

You did? I've always loved Gordy, I guess I tuned it out because I knew it already! AHAAHAH!

We need our own Freebirds stable here in WrassleGAF.

Dragon "Power Ranger" Zord
Stro "Fuck Michael Hayes" Bogo
Sunny "Bimp Bimp" McFlowers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom