• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT| The NXT Era Has ArRIVED

Status
Not open for further replies.

strobogo

Banned
I like Carlin. I miss him. Awesome how evolved over time.

Personally I think he was the best.

Other favorites from the past that would get an insane amount of shit now.

Sam Kinison.

Kinison sucked. Straight up. Rogan always talks about how for a year or two, Kinison was the best in the world (at what he does). That's not true. He always sucked. I don't think it is just not aging well, either.

Sunny, your opinions stated in the thread today have been very hurtful and damaging to my view of you.

It's time once again for....

Urban Legends of Professional Wrestling

brought to you by angelfire
12. R&R Express walk in on Jimmy Valiant laying on the floor jerking off under a glass table that a hooker is shitting on. Ricky throws up and leaves, while Robert stays to watch.
still might be my fav
To get to wrestling relating topics the WWE sent people surveys on possible reality series for the network. Her is what they offered:

Steve Blackman is a bounty hunter?
gotta get Al Snow back for that
That list started off awesome and then only got worse. Top 3 sound good enough. Bounty Hunter show would only be good if it was really cheesy.
oxwmn.png

Cagey

Banned
Watching NXT, I notice Sami Zayn is starting to bulk up, muscle wise. He's more ripped now than a few months ago.

When you're in a fixed location and have access to a world-class training set up and trainers, you should be in better shape.

All the more reason why Chris Hero screwed Chris Hero.

Rapstah

Remember that radio DJ who had an obviously worked fight with Batista at a house show a month ago and everyone immediately called it out as a work? Figure Four is reporting he was fired because of it. Okay?

strobogo

Banned
The weirdest thing about Orlando Jordan is he thought his character in TNA would serve as a role model for gay/bi fans struggling with their sexuality. All that did was embarrass those people and make them want to bury their conflicted sexuality even deeper in the closest lest you end up like Orlando Jordan. Fuck, I think sexual assault era Goldust was a more positive role model than OJ in TNA.

Also, Val's music was totally a reworking of Rick Martel's theme. Every time I hear the Model's music on old PPVs, I get thrown off when Val's sax solo doesn't play.

kirblar

Remember that radio DJ who had an obviously worked fight with Batista at a house show a month ago and everyone immediately called it out as a work? Figure Four is reporting he was fired because of it. Okay?
Lowest common denominator internet wrestling logic:

Guy fired? MUST BE A WORK

Bryan tweets blatantly corporate hashtag following Rumble match? MUST BE A SHOOT.

Sblargh

Banned
The weirdest thing about Orlando Jordan is he thought his character in TNA would serve as a role model for gay/bi fans struggling with their sexuality. All that did was embarrass those people and make them want to bury their conflicted sexuality even deeper in the closest lest you end up like Orlando Jordan. Fuck, I think sexual assault era Goldust was a more positive role model than OJ in TNA.

Also, Val's music was totally a reworking of Rick Martel's theme. Every time I hear the Model's music on old PPVs, I get thrown off when Val's sax solo doesn't play.

Goldust was not a role model for the LGBT community, but for the pervert "everything in general can be fucked" community, which, yes, has some LGBT members on it.

And at that, he still is one of our greatest role models.

goldust-flirts-w-undertaker-5-o.gif

You are a hero to our people, based Goldust!

Rapstah

Lowest common denominator internet wrestling logic:

Guy fired? MUST BE A WORK

Bryan tweets blatantly corporate hashtag following Rumble match? MUST BE A SHOOT.

The reports of the actual event just made the radio guy and Batista seem like the most stupid people ever and since the radio station sponsored the event the assumption was it had to be a promotional stunt for them. That sounds slightly less stupid than the alternative, although still pretty stupid.

I don't think anyone thought Daniel Bryan's hashtag stuff was a shoot, but a lot of people thought Mick Foley's outrage was a work and apparently that was for real.

Fuck wrestling.

wwe needs to bring back characters and catchphrases for people. get the crowd invested in people.

everyone is over

real americans have demonstrated that fact.

Make cupcake mix with golden caster sugar. Once done, add in maple syrup, and a cap each of almond and vanilla essences and bake as normal. Once done, leave to cool and cut up some bacon and fry until crispy. Once cooled, put some maple syrup on top so it soaks in, then add the bacon on top. They are incredible.

She also made, peanut butter and jelly, pineapple and coconut, chocolate and chilli, Guinness and chocolate and rosemary, thyme and lavender ones. She is damn amazing.

Had most of the week with her and now she's off back home to work all weekend. So I have Infamous and MGS:GZ all weekend. Probably with Network breaks inbetween as well as catching up on TV that I missed.
Master of 1000 cupcake recipes, I could go for Pineapple and coconut, thyme and lavender not so much.

"We are live from Southern California, home of Wrestlemania 2000!"

fuck you JR.

fuck you.

I need to quickly add that I enjoyed reading through your painful return to WM2000, that was the first PPV I saw in full so it was fun witnessing my memories get trampled.
Plus Kane head shake gif, I will be getting use out of that one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom