• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT| The NXT Era Has ArRIVED

Status
Not open for further replies.

jmdajr

pg?

tumblr_m6g8clmPGE1r24edto2_1280.png

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
DR DEATH, TOUGH GUY

Williams and Gordy was the ultimate tag team because they were both used to carrying around overrated blonde guys that became WWE stooges

jmdajr

When I cam home from School I would watch TV while I ate. Powers Rangers really was the best thing on TV.

No fancy cable or internet, just over the air.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I wonder if the Rick Rude portion of that Ultimate Warrior dvd will mention that Rude knocked him out cold with one hit backstage.

Because he did.

somedevil

To get to wrestling relating topics the WWE sent people surveys on possible reality series for the network. Her is what they offered:

*Blackman's Bounties - Former WWE star and legit badass Steve Blackman reality series following his bounty hunting team based out of Harrisburg, PA. Think Dog the Bounty Hunter.

*NXT: Behind the Scenes - A reality series following the talents trying to make it out of the Performance Center and to the main roster, looking at their work, their personal lives and the fraternity of the NXT brand, including the heartbreak of being cut. So, it's Tough Enough-esque.

*Pros vs. Joes - Pretty much the same as the old SpikeTV series, pitting WWE talents against an average person in physical and non physical challenges. The non physical challenges listed included an air guitar competition. The physical challenges were described as similar to American Gladiators.

*WWE Around the World - Following WWE talents taking part in some of the scariest stunts and attractions around the world, such as shark diving and eating strange foods. It read as if it was modeled after some of the Travel Channel's "Extreme" specials with a dash of Anthony Bordain's No Reservations.

*WWE Dirty Jobs - Just like the Discovery Channel reality series of the same name, WWE talents have to perform unpleasant jobs, including going into Chicago sewers and picking up garbage in NYC.

*WWE Prankdown - a practical joke show that features WWE talents pulling tricks on unsuspecting "Superfans." The example given was John Cena and Randy Orton both wanting to buy an expensive car and getting into a fight at the dealership, only to show the damage they caused was part of the show to trick the fan.

*WWE Rescue - a reality show where WWE talents come to the homes of "super fans" help them with their personal and business problems. Think Restaurant Impossible meets Nanny 911.

*WWE Ultimate Challenge- WWE's version of CBS' Amazing Race with a 12 hour extreme scavenger hunt in different cities.

*Xtreme WWE Collector - Starring "Super fan Michael Patterson" - basically a WWE version of Travel Channel's Toy Hunter, except Patterson is chasing WWE toys and memorabilia.

Steve Blackman is a bounty hunter?

mrboo001

Banned
That list started off awesome and then only got worse. Top 3 sound good enough. Bounty Hunter show would only be good if it was really cheesy.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Is Blackman something we're going to remember fondly like Glacier for how ridiculous it was then actually see him and go, 'Oh god, my memories are being destroyed before me.'

The collector show could be cool

Stephanie McMahon retweeted a pic of my son with an intercontinental belt

The only problem is he was pantsless and I didn't think! Then again he has undies on so looks a perfect fit she may see him as the next Orton

Hasney

Okay maybe this is stranger if it's exactly how it sounds, yet here I am oddly intrigued.

Make cupcake mix with golden caster sugar. Once done, add in maple syrup, and a cap each of almond and vanilla essences and bake as normal. Once done, leave to cool and cut up some bacon and fry until crispy. Once cooled, put some maple syrup on top so it soaks in, then add the bacon on top. They are incredible.

She also made, peanut butter and jelly, pineapple and coconut, chocolate and chilli, Guinness and chocolate and rosemary, thyme and lavender ones. She is damn amazing.

Had most of the week with her and now she's off back home to work all weekend. So I have Infamous and MGS:GZ all weekend. Probably with Network breaks inbetween as well as catching up on TV that I missed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom