• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT| The NXT Era Has ArRIVED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Swiss Death should be Cesaro's finisher. It's the most legit OUTTA NOWHERE move in WWE right now. It looks awesome and crushes dude. Or some kind of other deadlift kind of move that shows off his power. The Neutralizer only really does that when he's picking up guys like Khali.

Getting 3 counts off of any of his big uppercuts would be great for Cesaro matches just because it would add legit threat to 2 counts.

I never understood the point of editing out chants. There are certain things to edit out depending on the context, but why edit out simple things like We Want Ziggler?
I agree, and I hate when the conspiracy theories are true. There's no reason to edit that out other than pure spite from the people above him. Ziggler's just there to be used.

I'd love for people to actually lose to Cesaro's uppercuts, but I guess they do make a big deal about them whenever he uses them.

Man, Cesaro's really hitting it big. I still remember the first time I ever saw anything related to him when he gave an uppercut to a steel chair and then a set of steel steps in some indy fed lol. I would have never expected that same guy to make it big in the WWE a few years later.

Holy shit AJ just landed lionheart on his head the venue has been emptied it was brutal

Think Roderick strong but worse an ambulance just turned up

Jamie OD

Swiss Death should be Cesaro's finisher. It's the most legit OUTTA NOWHERE move in WWE right now. It looks awesome and crushes dude. Or some kind of other deadlift kind of move that shows off his power. The Neutralizer only really does that when he's picking up guys like Khali.

That's the one thing that bothers me about Cesaro since I don't think he's ever won a match in WWE with that as the finishing move. Using it in a 1-2 combo finish with the Neutralizer is fine though.

Two weeks until 16 Carat. That is going to be a crazy weekend.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
Ziggler will be Mizzed

Ziggler and most guys in the WWE wish they were as awesome as the Miz. Become WWE champion, main event Wrestlemania and beat John Cena in said event, be the lead star of multiple movies and end up marrying a woman as pretty as Maryse.

somedevil

More on the Cena Injury:

We noted before that John Cena told fans after last night's WWE live event in North Charleston, SC that he was suffering from a groin injury. PWInsider reports that while the knee injury was a planned angle on Monday's RAW, John Cena did in fact suffer a groin tear. Cena was said to be "pretty bad off" backstage at last night's live event but was gutting through it because of WrestleMania season. Word is that WWE wanted to pull Cena from live events this weekend but he refused.

So a worked injury segment became real. Inception!!!

edit: Whats with people having problems taking the styles clash now? In TNA styles always did it without a problem.

Ziggler complaining about editing out a chant is kinda dumb. What about all the times they edited IN boos and cheers on Smackdown when he got no reaction as a heel or face?

Sheamus/Rey Mysterio. Come on, let's be real, that would be worse.

ib0uQqwjWsTHQl.gif

Jamie OD

edit: Whats with people having problems taking the styles clash now? In TNA styles always did it without a problem.

It's not a common move to take so I guess you'd tuck in your head from instinct even though that's not what you're supposed to do.

G-Fex

Ziggler and most guys in the WWE wish they were as awesome as the Miz. Become WWE champion, main event Wrestlemania and beat John Cena in said event, be the lead star of multiple movies and end up marrying a woman as pretty as Maryse.

That's true, Maryse is pretty

Still watching Souled Out 97. Up to the end of the DDP segment. The concept wouldn't be so terrible if there was a babyface commentator. How do they explain this concept in kayfabe? Is this show financed by NWO? Where do they get the money from? Why have the WCW guys agreed to work?

So far the undercard has had Buff Bagwell, IRS, Scott Norton, Jeff Jarrett and Bill DeMott.

It also had Masahiro Chono/Chris Jericho I guess helped to counter balance that.

Aiii

So not worth it
If Cena is legit injured for reals now, they need to stop the shield wyatt match on raw and save it for mania.
No, it's just another one of those Cena is injured and NOW BRAY ACTUALLY STANDS A CHANCE MAGGLE, I LOVE IT! Only for Cena to overcome the odds and bury Bray after getting up and kicking out of five different finishers and hitting the AA for the win!

Aiii

So not worth it
Jeff Hardy was all like: "Sure Dixie, I'll take a cut in pay, but only if you let me do this shitty gimmick I used to do in my e-fed back when I was 12, okay?"

Marvel

could never
I was so confused after seeing the Willow promo on TNA the other day. Why? I don't think he needs to do it personally but whatever.

Need sleep, night all.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Jeff Hardy was all like: "Sure Dixie, I'll take a cut in pay, but only if you let me do this shitty gimmick I used to do in my e-fed back when I was 12, okay?"

This is...entirely plausible if not downright likely.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom