• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT| The NXT Era Has ArRIVED

Status
Not open for further replies.
I beg you guys, in the future please put gifs like that botch behind a link.

If you just link to a video, nobody says shit on this thread because it's so overloaded with .gifs.

Like I linked to a great match earlier today and I don't think anybody even saw the link, wedged between OMG MORE GIF CITY!!!

Besides, someone would have .gif-ed it anyway...

Aiii

So not worth it
If you just link to a video, nobody says shit on this thread because it's so overloaded with .gifs.

Like I linked to a great match earlier today and I don't think anybody even saw the link, wedged between OMG MORE GIF CITY!!!

Besides, someone would have .gif-ed it anyway...
Yeah, I would have liked to not have seen that, I don't handle people breaking things well. Please understand.

Yeah, I would have liked to not have seen that, I don't do people breaking things well. Please understand.

I love me some wrassleGAF, and I'm fine with Legit Shook, but the .gif shit has gotten out of hand. Now marks are putting up "practice .gifs" whatever the fuck that is... If you have posts that don't have multiple 4.5MB .gifs in this thread, it's hard to even see them these days.

Please understand.

Also, botches exist. It's not ballet.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Souled Out 1997 is a terrrrrrrible show. On par with the worst of 1999/2000 WCW PPVs. I did like the look of it though. Had a very Japanese feel. But the matches sucked, the commentary was unbelievably bad, and the whole show was just draining. Bischoff's plan to split the NWO off into a separate promotion definitely died that night.

You know how much I hate the Road Wilds from those years and a couple of other absolutely shitty shows? Souled Out 1997 is ten times worse. There's 1 and a half good matches and they are ruined by the atrocious camera work.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I love me some wrassleGAF, and I'm fine with Legit Shook, but the .gif shit has gotten out of hand. Now marks are putting up "practice .gifs" whatever the fuck that is... If you have posts that don't have multiple 4.5MB .gifs in this thread, it's hard to even see them these days.

Please understand.

It's been out of control for over a year. It's nothing recent.

People should watch this match, though;

So Regal was a guest on Stone Cold Steve Austin's podcast, and he mentioned this match:

http://youtu.be/aDQNF7TqU7k

Steve Wright (Alex Wright's dad) versus Tiger Mask.

Everybody who likes Euro-style should watch this. Wright working Tiger Mask's leg is a thing of beauty.

Wright is awesome, very under-appreciated (as are so many Euro wrestlers) and puts on a great match with Sayama here. I really enjoyed the finishing stretch to this one, iirc.

Aiii

So not worth it

Please understand.

This is not relevant at all to my request and has little to do with me. My request was simple, please don't show me a gif of a guy breaking his neck. I would prefer not to see that. I don't think that was unreasonable of me.

yeah hide that crap

This is not relevant at all to my request and has little to do with me. My request was simple, please don't show me a gif of a guy breaking his neck. I would prefer not to see that. I don't think that was unreasonable of me.

I'll hide it for you guys, but that's some weak shit.

You've got now-dead Mike Awesome landing right on his fucking head in this same thread as a throwaway "practice .gif" (again...wtf is a "practice .gif"?)and most people firmly believe he killed himself due to that exact kind of head trauma...nobody said shit.

Get your shit together WrassleGAF. I've been posting in this promotion seven years and I don't even understand the booking around here...

It doesn't take a genius to know what a practice .gif means. People want to test out how their .gifs work on the forum since they're going to do .gif heavy reviews soon. No need to get your panties in a bunch.

I'm pretty sure you can disable images in the settings if you want as well.

People should watch this match, though;

Wright is awesome, very under-appreciated (as are so many Euro wrestlers) and puts on a great match with Sayama here. I really enjoyed the finishing stretch to this one, iirc.

Yeah. That's the match I posted earlier. It's boss as fuck if you like the Euro style.

It doesn't take a genius to know what a practice .gif means. People want to test out how their .gifs work on the forum since they're going to do .gif heavy reviews soon. No need to get your panties in a bunch.

I'm pretty sure you can disable images in the settings if you want as well.

Bullshit.

It doesn't take a genius to know you can just open up a fucking window on your browser to your image link. You don't have to post it on GAF. GAF isn't doing anything magical to your images...

"Practice .gifing" is totally unnecessary.

G-Fex

Gifs for reviews isn't really a good excuse to pass off your brutal/disgusting/unnecessary gifs. No one needs to see that. Sure you can say it's "Weak" or whatever. It's why I didn't like Boots gifs either of that gore match junk.

But hey whatever

I'll hide it for you guys, but that's some weak shit.

You've got now-dead Mike Awesome landing right on his fucking head in this same thread as a throwaway "practice .gif" (again...wtf is a "practice .gif"?)and most people firmly believe he killed himself due to that exact kind of head trauma...nobody said shit.

Get your shit together WrassleGAF. I've been posting in this promotion seven years and I don't even understand the booking around here...
I didn't think it was a big deal, i just dropped one gif. I was just seeing if it looked any good as a gif, but no one said anything. I don't think the gif overload is a big deal either tbh. I can hide it though if ya want

Gifs for reviews isn't really a good excuse to pass off your brutal/disgusting/unnecessary gifs. No one needs to see that. Sure you can say it's "Weak" or whatever. It's why I didn't like Boots gifs either of that gore match junk.

But hey whatever

Bootaay always posts his nasty .gifs behind a link though.

But hey whatever

I wasn't complaining about .gifs for reviews. I specifically said I'm cool with Legit Shook. I'm complaining about bullshit like "Practice gifs."

Also, I love how you ignored my point about the Mike Awesome "practice .gif."

You are basically editing my comments to make them fit your argument. That's weak too.

4W2RKYJ.png

I wasn't complaining about .gifs for reviews. I specifically said I'm cool with Legit Shook. I'm complaining about bullshit like "Practice gifs."

You are basically editing my comments to make them fit your argument. That's weak too.
you're acting like practice gifs is a thing that everyone does that clogs up the board rather than one gif i posted earlier today

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Jesus Christ, either fight or fucking hug

That would involve snitching. You can say a lot about me, but Pristine ain't no snitch. I'd never stooge one of the boys to the office. I'm just gonna start shitting in people's bags.

Jesus Christ, either fight or fucking hug

I'm trying to pick a fight, but nobody's biting. I'm gonna do a run-in and blast stro with a steel chair next time he posts "remaster" .gifs and see if I can get any real heat out of this building...

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I'm trying to pick a fight, but nobody's biting. I'm gonna do a run-in and blast stro with a steel chair next time he posts "remaster" .gifs and see if I can get any real heat out of this building...

Step up to the plate Draggin' Swerve.

STILL HAPPY LEGIT SHOOK MADE IT ON SMACKDOWN

G-Fex

Bootaay always posts his nasty .gifs behind a link though.

which i'm grateful for

alright alright chill out yes practice gif.

Man God

Non-Canon Member

If you wanna pick a fight start sarcastically giffing TNA ppvs calling it the best ever and wishing they'd sign some of the better indy talent away and liberate some of the forgotten soldiers in WWE and deprogram them. Instant heat.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
bish must've really wanted to hear all the riveting and thought provoking opinions we had about fucking professional wrestling.

it was a snitch. snitch did me in too. snitch also closed a portal to outworld. We're running under the radar - always have always will. Y2Kev only shows up for Miz matches.

Omerta. We take care of ourselves and don't call attention.

If y'all don't pipe down, I'm about to make a whole post full of practice gifs with disgusting botches in them.

Is that what you guys want? Do you want me to ruin your weekend with that kind of stuff?

I didn't think so. Now sit back and cool off. We'll get there when we get there.

Spider from Mars

tap that thorax
I'll never forgive that snitch for closing midnight ;(

I have a feeling that there is going to another message from the office soon, threatening some future endevours

Man God

Non-Canon Member
I'm amazed how long Shao Kahn lasted considering people snitched on him day one. The mods must have had to go through Kintaro and that fight sucks with certain characters.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
If y'all don't pipe down, I'm about to make a whole post full of practice gifs with disgusting botches in them.

Is that what you guys want? Do you want me to ruin your weekend with that kind of stuff?

I didn't think so. Now sit back and cool off. We'll get there when we get there.

If you want to see a botched gif just show us any MGS4 cinema dialogue

I'm amazed how long Shao Kahn lasted considering people snitched on him day one. The mods must have had to go through Kintaro and that fight sucks with certain characters.

I still don't know who he was or what he did to upset people.

Not really a threat when me and Boots basically PM each other files and files of that stuff...and Portia Perez pics.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom