• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT| The NXT Era Has ArRIVED

Status
Not open for further replies.

ElRenoRaven

I'm actually shocked. I mean it's like they want to piss the fans off. It's insane. It just makes no sense. Crowd is just in shock it seems too.

DMczaf

o81aUdq.gif

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
Looks like they are going to have a Mr H/ Daniel Bryan WM match, and the build for it has actually been pretty solid. It will just be pointless if Mr H wins, it serves no purpose since he's not an everyday wrestler.

They're really going with heel Orton vs. heel Batista to headline WrestleMania.

You've lost your goddamn mind, Vince.

Well, if they're great performers, nobody will care once the match gets underway. Orton is decent at best and Batista can't go 5 minutes. There has to be something planned, otherwise their title match is going to go down in flames.

Hex

Banned
The announcers are so fucking stupid, Orton went for Bryan first because it made Batista lose the match- story and all

SoulPlaya

more money than God
I'm actually shocked. I mean it's like they want to piss the fans off. It's insane. It just makes no sense. Crowd is just in shock it seems too.
Dude, Punk doesn't want to come back. They can't force it, and yes, they do want to piss off the fans. Why? It just gets them more exposure, Bryan's merchandise keeps selling more, and the crowd gets more into it.

UberTag

Welp, no Punk.

Meltzer is a bum.
Meltzer's on the WWE payroll. Reason he gets all the scoops.
He was told to plant this seed tonight to get the smarts royally trolled.

And they keep shoveling out money for the WWE product like a bunch of idiots when they should know better.

somedevil

People here overreact again. Bryan is going over at WrestleMania. The question is will they do a 3 way for the title if he beats Triple H.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom