• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT| The NXT Era Has ArRIVED

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
CHICAGO IS A FAILURE. YOU PEOPLE ATE THIS SHIT SANDWICH. WASH IT DOWN WITH PISS.

PISS

This was a great Raw. Steph was absolutely perfect during that promo. Best she's done since Rhodes v. Authority. Someone actually got boos louder than Vicki...insane. Steph and Trips were great.

Glad Usos finally own and loved the Shield match...but why you leave Rollins? I really hope the Shield sticks together. Get Dr. Shelby back!

Sblargh

Banned
WWE basically took the fan revolt and turned it into an angle. They're genius at deflecting stuff like that and making it seem like it's something they thought of.

Want to hijack the show and chant CM Punk all night? We'll let you...hell, we'll even acknowledge it and make it "ok".

Want to chant "YES" all night long the night after Wrestlemania? You might not get Bryan on the main show, but we'll acknowledge you and make it "ok".

Yep. Whatever control over the fans they lost during the Royal Rumble they got it back. And it is good they got it back. That was some good television tonight.

CHICAGO IS A FAILURE. YOU PEOPLE ATE THIS SHIT SANDWICH. WASH IT DOWN WITH PISS.

PISS

zeTiHF9.jpg

McNei1y

I loved the RAW tonight. The booking was fantastic. The promos were good. I mean shit, aside from Brock throwing a monitor in the crowd, he did pretty great on the mic. The crowd was top notch and it was even better with the expectation of Punk. I really wish we could get this quality back on a regular basis.

It will be fine. Bryan is going over HHH at Mania. For God's sake they have been building this up for almost a year!! That being said the main event has to be changed. The simple truth is that Batista flat out sucks in the ring right now. I'm sure Hogans "announcement" will have something to do with it. Also, I'm glad fat Phil is sitting on his couch. I don't want that prick at WM.

Sephzilla

Batista is a MAJOR problem. He's a good heel, but you cannot gas that quickly

Yep. Everything aside, I hope they're aware that Batista is totally out of wrestling shape. He gasses out faster than Ryback.

Golddust and the Old Age Outlaws are all right around Batista's age and they all can run circles around him.

It will be fine. Bryan is going over HHH at Mania. For God's sake they have been building this up for almost a year!! That being said the main event has to be changed. The simple truth is that Batista flat out sucks in the ring right now. I'm sure Hogans "announcement" will have something to do with it. Also, I'm glad fat Phil is sitting on his couch. I don't want that prick at WM.
You really believe this is going to happen don't you !!!

On the streets of San Jose
iby5zbVEf1jjiM.png

Dave's gonna "y'know..." ad infinitum on the next Wrestling Observer radio.

I actually liked that... first and last hour... of Raw.

UberTag

It will be fine. Bryan is going over HHH at Mania. For God's sake they have been building this up for almost a year!!
I sincerely hope Triple H wins at Mania. Anyone still paying for this product doesn't deserve to see D.Brine going over anyone in a match of consequence. And the consequence of that match is debatable as it will still likely lead to D.Brine getting buried weekly on RAW even if he does win.

Ithil

On the streets of San Jose
iby5zbVEf1jjiM.png

Dave's gonna "y'know..." ad infinitum on the next Wrestling Observer radio.

I actually liked that... first and last hour... of Raw.

Main problem is most people complaining about his report never actually heard it, they're reacting to some kind of Chinese whispers thing as usual.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
SLEEP WELL. BRYAN IS SIX FEET UNDER. YOU CAN'T ESCAPE A BURIAL OF THIS MAGNITUDE.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
Have you forgotten 18 seconds?

Well I'm pretty sure Batista - Orton will be the main event. Although I guess they could still just put it in the middle of the card.

Would much rather see Lesnar - Taker or Cena - Wyatt as the main event but theres no way they bury the newly unified titles even for Taker.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom