• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT2| The God-King Reigns, Baby

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date

klonere

Banned
Name suggestions for the merged IC/US title:

Multinational Championship
Cross-Border Championship
Worldwide Championship
Heritage Championship
Excel Championship
Road Warrior Championship
Pathway Championship
Journeyman Championship
Super J Championship
Access Championship

The WWE Network Championship

tracing lineage from all those old TV titles

Guys, i don't know if it was just because I never watch Raw all the way through and mostly on mute but was commentary especially terrible yesterday (except perhaps for the main event). like super disjointed, lacking energy and a bit amateurish, more than usual.

JavyOO7

Because nobody watches the old stuff. The average person gets the Network, goes back and watches a couple of PPV's from when they were a kid, then use the network to watch PPV's and other original programming.

The WWE already saw how successful focusing only on old content is - it was called WWE Classics.

There is value in the old stuff. Its just that the WWE has no idea how to utilize it to its maxim.

Fox318

I feel like people often blame all of the commentary on Vince but Lawler was really bad last night.

It was a wise move to put him on smackdown.

Q

Queen of Hunting

Unconfirmed Member
vince you sly fucker

Ronda Rousey @RondaRousey · 2h 2 hours ago
The night: Historic.
The moment: Electric.
The Rock, Ronda &the WWE Universe: Magic.
We're just gettin' started...

Pavaloo

So on your biggest event you give him a live mic?

Just pay him a check to sit at home.

Eh it doesn't hurt me to hear the occasional "you know what they call fear of giants? Fee figh phobia!" throughout the night. It's endearing if anything. Personally love his yelps whenever something exciting happens.

Personally would've loved having Booker on commentary, but the difference would've been negligible I suspect.

Fox318

Eh it doesn't hurt me to hear the occasional "you know what they call fear of giants? Fee figh phobia!" throughout the night. It's endearing if anything. Personally love his yelps whenever something exciting happens.

Personally would've loved having Booker on commentary, but the difference would've been negligible I suspect.

If the Divas division is truly going to change I don't want him around.

Raw64life

I never understood people posting OT's for next month when it isn't next month yet. It's still March. It isn't April yet. I don't get it.

bbd23

I need a gif of rollins turning the belt into a helicopter dang it!

EDIT: Nevermind!
aw50bX8.gif

Wooo can't wait for the promo

So discussion is gonna be split between the Wrestlemania thread, March OT, and April OT? Seems like a cluster fuck who thought it was okay to post the April thread 2 days early before RAW? Should have waited till tomorrow

16BitNova

I need a gif of rollins turning the belt into a helicopter dang it!

EDIT: Nevermind!
aw50bX8.gif

Wooo can't wait for the promo

I really liked this, I took it as a shout out to his NXT days, as this is what he did with the NXT championship belt as well. It's like I was NXT champ once, now look how far I've come!

I really liked this, I took it as a shout out to his NXT days, as this is what he did with the NXT championship belt as well. It's like I was NXT champ once, now look how far I've come!

He's legit done that with every fucking belt he's won, Rollins is such a goober

Why do we have an April thread two days early? Worse than last year when Prof. beef made a Raw after Mania thread.....

April Fools!

Top Bottom