• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT2| The God-King Reigns, Baby

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date

Judderman

drawer by drawer
This Raw totally fell off a cliff in the third hour. Damn.

Super hot first 60 minutes, though.

You could already feel it slowing down halfway through hour 2. Pretty disappointing Raw After Mania. =/

Cool to see Lucha Dragons & Neville Longbottom, though.

Alucard

Banned
JPeeples, you need to stop with the creeper shots, man. It makes us look even worse than people already think we are for watching this shit.

Ithil

First two hours of the show were great. Good matches, debuts, turns, BROCK KILLING....then the third hour happend and it was like a mid October RAW in some random hick town.

See y'all complain when Cena always ends Raw. THIS IS WHY CENA ENDS RAW. because people always care about Cena. That would never happen during a Cena match.

I don't like him but it's the truth.

Disappointing RAW overall. Should've ended with Brock killing everyone.

Nah. That would have undermined the angle. The best stuff on RAW always seems to happen before 10:40 these days. Don't think of the end as being like the main event, think of it as being like the last sketch of SNL. Just some random crap because most people have gone to bed.

klonere

Banned
Sasha retweeted this during all that mess

XqE9Asv.png

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
Only caught the opening of the live Monday Night Raw Supershow this Monday night, how was the rest, was it good?

Lum1n3s

Nah. That would have undermined the angle. The best stuff on RAW always seems to happen before 10:40 these days. Don't think of the end as being like the main event, think of it as being like the last sketch of SNL. Just some random crap because most people have gone to bed.
This pretty much summed up this RAW as well as any other past RAW that was good.

Btw, what was the reaction to Neville's cloak on here? Wasn't my favourite thing on the show.

For the second I thought he was actually going to keep it on during the match I hated it. Once I realized it was just for his entrance I went back to being indifferent.

klonere

Banned
See y'all complain when Cena always ends Raw. THIS IS WHY CENA ENDS RAW. because people always care about Cena. That would never happen during a Cena match.

I don't like him but it's the truth.

its KANE and the BIG SHOW.

if it was Orton Ryback and Reigns vs Rollins and literally anyone else on the roster we'd be fine

also 6 man tags to finish Raw is so fucking overdone right now

When you get booed every time you make a move you are not fine.

We really need to see how a normal crowd reacts to him. I'd have been cheering him after his performance last night. This crowd were going to shit on him no matter how good a job he did in the main event last night, because they're still mad he got that opportunity.

klonere

Banned
Only caught the opening of the live Monday Night Raw Supershow this Monday night, how was the rest, was it good?

A classic "Raw after Mania" capturing the spirit of a vigorous product, striding forward and breaking new ground with each segment. Mark my words, this is the beginning of one of the greatest years of Sporting Entertainment in years friend.

RBH

Man, they've made Sting look like such a geek over the past 30 hours.

What a contrast to how well he was built up beginning at Survivor Series.

Sabucin

Sting seemed to be unconfortable when Renee asked him for what is next in the WWE and the crowd chanted Undertaker. He looked like "what do i have to say now? LOL"

Top Bottom