• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT2| The God-King Reigns, Baby

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date
No, he just takes fucking forever with it for some reason. He takes forever to come out too. At CZW the crowd was way into the entrance and I had the lights synced up to the song...and then he took like a minute to come out and nobody cared

Somebody send Vince a tape of Rich Swann in case he's looking for an R-Truth replacement.

Cage must be off cycle.

So Cal Val is distractingly chatty at ringside.

That match that Paige and Nikki Bella had this past week was pretty good. What's funny is that, for a while, Brie had gotten to where she was a better wrestler than Nikki, but Nikki's surpassed her and has developed a decent little war-crate for herself, whereas Brie seems to have actually regressed.

It makes me wish I could see matches like that at an NXT special, instead of just randomly on Raw.

ibnYLzCsjiZ2Ca.gif

"I came but she still sucking"

Somebody send Vince a tape of Rich Swann in case he's looking for an R-Truth replacement.

So Cal Val is distractingly chatty at ringside.

Rich rolled in like a dumbass and hurled weaboo Japanese shit in his NXT tryout promo, so he's totally toast

Goddamnit Val can it

That match that Paige and Nikki Bella had this past week was pretty good. What's funny is that, for a while, Brie had gotten to where she was a better wrestler than Nikki, but Nikki's surpassed her and has developed a decent little war-crate for herself, whereas Brie seems to have actually regressed.

Eh, Brie's taken a backseat, kind of a support role for Nikki really.

Also, Nikki's Fuck You Forearm is my favorite wrestling move.

Same here. I want her to clear the ring with that forearm tomorrow. I know it won't happen, but it would be nice.

I'd lose my shit if she just blasted everybody in the face and knocked everybody out. AJ, Paige, her sister, the ref

It'd be 'Mojo Rawley defending America by getting kicked in the face' level of hilarious

Was nxt on tv? I cant find it on 9.99? Hulu? Usa? Did it not air at all?

It aired late. It should be on 9.99.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Can we be a more welcoming community for non-binary genders as well as women or like-minded men please?

Ricochet vs PJ Black was great, but my favorite match was End vs. Thatcher.

There was a surprising number of women at Evolve 40, which pleases me. Good, brisk show.

bjork

April OT title suggestions pls

Whoever came up with " April Wrasslin' |OT| Fuck Wrestling" is the winner.

Also they updated Supercard with another new tier and changed a bunch of stuff around, and I don't see how you can compete without dropping a bunch of money. No thanks, I'm done now.

Gawddamn...Nikki trying to be a TMF I see...

After Summerslam Nikki took a level in crazy. She's took some absurd bumps and my reaction to the forearm is always a general 'GAWDDAMN'

Also, to the surprise of nobody, CHIKARA's latest show has production issues.

I didn't do it!

jUw4TfD.jpg

Look at how few belts they got compared to the far superior faction. Pshaw.

Also Hall of Fame spoiler -
Natalya is inducting Alundra Blayze

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
The only way this community would be welcoming is if I was the only person in it

my plan to snitch you all out is working

say the word...along with me...

ask about crimi....

you know...

somedevil

That's so funny, lol. Guess they didn't even want to waste their time making an excuse.

It would of been amazing if they got a samoa joe look a like and shot just his back coming to the arena. Then suddenly the ninjas that kidnapped him once came back to do it again and shoved him into the van. As the van drove away you saw NXT on the license plate.

Perfect write off.

Top Bottom