• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT2| The God-King Reigns, Baby

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date

DMczaf

tumblr_nlsuccXGMK1sbzhteo1_400.gif

#StronkStyle

There's just something about
AR Fox that doesn't work because he bends the kayfabe/suspension of disbelief too far. He looks like a gymnast or dancer pantomining professional wrestling. He doesn't sell, and even when you see the logic behind some of his dives and bouncing on ropes, there are moments when you can see that he dives because he expects someone to catch him.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
April Anderson Wrasslin' |OT| Enforcing A PG Product

Hero is demonstrating the requisite amount of Eating Spirit this afternoon. He needs to change his gear.

Edit: It's not just the gut. It's the stretch marks on the back of his thighs.

This Wyatt/Taker promo vid confirming the return of Johnny Cash-Taker, except sounding oddly upbeat this time around, I demand Taker makes his entrance to The Man Comes Around at the event itself for the novelty value.
That and I'm so tired of the funeral dirge, never been able to deal with the loss of the based ministry theme.

Aksys teaser site updates, guy makes thread about it
Snarky mod closes it for no reason, hides behind Modbot

Goddamnit Gaming-GAF, WrassleGAF is your true lord now

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Sigh... I will keep my NSFW pics under links.

Here's a sample I used earlier.

http://i.imgur.com/N7MZgKO.gif

To quote Freckle, "NSFW obviously" but there are not visible genitals.

Aksys teaser site updates, guy makes thread about it
Snarky mod closes it for no reason, hides behind Modbot

Goddamnit Gaming-GAF, WrassleGAF is your true lord now

Since when do we care about an update to a teaser site?

Since when do we care about an update to a teaser site?

They closed the first thread because there were no updates, and said to make a new one when it updated. It did, thread made, peaced out in minutes. Fuck that shit, do it right

Now I think about it modbot is like the GAF equivalent of the anonymous raw general manager.

It's the worst goddamn tool. It made sense to what it was made for, but a ton of mods clearly use it to close threads without getting heat for their shitty reasoning

This fuckin entrance is going to last all night long. Does Rich Swann singing the whole song badly let them avoid paying the licensing fee?

This fuckin entrance is going to last all night long. Does Rich Swann singing the whole song badly let them avoid paying the licensing fee?

No, he just takes fucking forever with it for some reason. He takes forever to come out too. At CZW the crowd was way into the entrance and I had the lights synced up to the song...and then he took like a minute to come out and nobody cared

Top Bottom