• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT2| The God-King Reigns, Baby

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date

Ithil

Gigantic fumble on WWE's part for not putting that NXT event that's going on right now on the network. Also the Axxess event. And the two house shows...

I'm sure the building would have made for a great Takeover, but trying to put on an NXT PPV two days before WM is probably just not feasible.

RBH

If anyone on Twitter has an app called Meerkat, get on it because Stephanie McMahon is streaming the NXT show on it from the crowd. It ain't perfect, but it'll do.
Found this on another forum.

If Itami hits the GTS on Sunday, place is going to explode. I hope he wins the battle royal. Better than any of the other geeks.

Also, watching more LU. So good. Just finished the Puma vs. Fenix episode. I love Drago.

somedevil

Vince has arrived to the NXT show:

CBKe8LfVEAAVODg.jpg

Right at the time they are chanting Corbin Reigns at Baron Corbin lol

somedevil

Well here is the NXT card so far:

Itami vs Breeze
Jason Jordan vs Bull Dempsey with Bull-shit and lets go jobber at Jordan chants
Bayley and Bliss vs Brooks and Lynch
Crowe vs Kalisto
Corbin vs Ryhno

Mahonay

Banned
I'm here live as well. Intermission now.

Corbin got booed out of the building.
I'm glad Vince was there to witness that. Between that and Reigns likely getting booed at Mania maybe it'll finally get through his head that just maybe, he doesn't share the same tastes as the current audience, and who knows, maybe stop booking shows to appease himself.

Probably instead he will just be muttering something about God damn millennials under his breath.

I'm glad Vince was there to witness that. Between that and Reigns likely getting booed at Mania maybe it'll finally get through his head that just maybe, he doesn't share the same tastes as the current audience, and who knows, maybe stop booking shows to appease himself.
tumblr_njwdhnQsuO1srbyoyo1_500.gif

Vylash

I wish people would just stop being shitty to each other around here.
Anybody who's followed WWE for more than a couple years knows that Vince McMahon is an unstable, aging genius that changes his mind every time his nose itches, and I want to believe that most people around here acknowledge this fact and don't just assume you're making shit up for popularity points.
You were right on shit everyone was betting against more than once, and so what if you get bad info sometimes? That's just how leaks work, it's not an issue exclusive to a single individual. I'd rather hear some real dirt and some total bullshit than no dirt at all.
Until I have valid reason not to be, I'm a MetsfanFan.

Love ya Mets. You're the best. Fuck the haters.

I finally have a chance to say this but thank you for the information you have given us. I always been a fan of yours and I tend to believe most of the time. But really, I can't thank you enough for doing this

Mets,
I've had some contact with you via MPs over the last year or so. I'd like to think I'm one of people who you liked... even with my HHH jokes.
There are people on here, like everywhere online, that can't have nice things.
The vast majority appreciate your info. You are not a professional wrestling journalist. We don't except vetting of the info: you said yourself from the beginning you had sources in the company but not enough to really call around and confirm.
Hopefully you stick around and drop some bombs when you can.

I heard Triple H wanted you to keep posting but Vince/Dunn were against it

ONE MORE POST! ONE MORE POST! ONE MORE POST!

Top Bottom