• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT2| The Road To Raw After Wrestlemania XXX has begun....

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
If you enjoyed 15, you'll probably enjoy most of them - Cage of Death 7 is probably the best. Zandig being Zandig, Necro Butcher legit trying to murder Justice Pain, some ridiculously idiotic bumps and an awesome spot for the finish.

Sounds like my next CZW date is set!

I don't really get the "Diva's match is bathroom break" sentiment anyway. Doesn't that imply all other segments are worth watching?
I can safely say the likes of "stupid backstage comedy segment", "45th recap of the night", "Del Rio beats a midcarder again", "Commentary shills the Network/app", "two directionless midcarders like Kofi have a short, pointless match", "Cena does his Cena Promo for the 1040230th time", and others are all grounds for emptying the bladder, too.
That reminds me, Mania is going to have tons of filler. Adding all lower cards brahs into one match required no foresight. Terrible.

DMczaf

Best comeback of 2013!

ibxtIoYMsvDAbe.gif

BHZ Mayor

Not to mention, if the Divas Division is to get any better the fans have to stop treating it as a joke. The Divas get so little time given to them because they are immediately written off constantly.

So it's basically the job experience circle.

"The diva's division sucks because the fans treat it as a joke because the diva's division sucks because..."

somedevil

That reminds me, Mania is going to have tons of filler. Adding all lower cards brahs into one match required no foresight. Terrible.

This card is 8 matches which its the same amount as the previous 3 Wrestlemanias. Also, the top 4 matches are going to take up 2 hours easily. They have then 2 hours for the rest of the matches and whoever is doing the usual concert that gets boooed.

Before I make any brass assumptions, what in the holy hell hindered the pushes of either MVP and Shelton Benjamin? These are guys are godamn main event players FUCK.

DMczaf

Dear Leader is our newest Beyond the Ring tonight

WWE BEYOND THE RING
Packed with never before seen footage, this program profiles Triple H's entire career as well as his current executive role with the WWE.
TV-14

somedevil

Before I make any brass assumptions, what in the holy hell hindered the pushes of either MVP and Shelton Benjamin? These are guys are godamn main event players FUCK.

Shelton Benjamin is not liked around here. His problem is he has no Charisma at all which has hurt him anywhere he goes. Don't know about MVP though. If you combined the two then you would have a main event player.

Striker

Not to mention, if the Divas Division is to get any better the fans have to stop treating it as a joke. The Divas get so little time given to them because they are immediately written off constantly.
The company treats it that way, so of course the fans won't give a shit. What's worse is hearing Cole and JBL rip on the talents in the ring, legitimately so or not, instead of putting over what they can do. I can't take anything remotely serious if they're always laughing and giggling about stupid shit.

Wrestlemania Week OT up tomorrow, and will cover WWE and indie events through to the big show on Monday night, Raw After Mania XXX. This will be in Off Topic.

April Wrasslin' |OT| will go up some time on April 1st....there is no rush since we have plenty of room here, but it may happen during the evening.
I really hope it gets called Wrestlemania HHH in the OT

I still haven't watched the NWO one

I honestly thought that the NWO doc wasn't that great unless you mean something else. I personally wanted like a 5 hour extravaganza highlighting each and every member and all the different changes it went thorough (even 2000) but it wasn't that exhaustive.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I honestly thought that the NWO doc wasn't that great unless you mean something else. I personally wanted like a 5 hour extravaganza highlighting each and every member and all the different changes it went thorough (even 2000) but it wasn't that exhaustive.

They could absolutely do a better nWo doc, but they've done like 3 and they're all the same old shit.

Closely focusing on the first or second year would be really, really good.

Rapstah

The Stone Cold documentary starts off really good and falls off a cliff near the end. The The Rock documentary falls off a cliff after around the middle. I feel like the nWo documentary starts down the cliff.

Having watched the Mick Foley documentary separately from the Network, I don't feel like it was that good. It doesn't help that most of these "beyond the ring" documentaries weren't originally presented as a series at all and are therefore produced pretty differently. The Stone Cold documentary definitely has the best structure and the others should try to follow it in style.

They could absolutely do a better nWo doc, but they've done like 3 and they're all the same old shit.

Closely focusing on the first or second year would be really, really good.

I want a NWO doc with the research and effort they put into the History of the WWE doc, lol. I'll always be a bigger WWF/E fan than WCW but I loved the NWO a gazillion times more than Degeneration X. You knew every damn Nitro was gonna end with a WCW guy being mauled by 5 guys but it was still great.

DMczaf

If you guys fuck up this WM30 OT, I swear to god I will post that New Jack gif in a random Sony fanboy thread and let them unleash hell on it.

This has been 30 years in the god damn making. Show some god damn respect.

Sokantish

If you guys fuck up this WM30 OT, I swear to god I will post that New Jack gif in a random Sony fanboy thread and let them unleash hell on it.

This has been 30 years in the god damn making. Show some god damn respect.
Maybe the title should like "When you lose, you're a jobber, when you win, you're Cena."

I think my good friend Plywood said something like that once

ibIQDvoI5rzXA.gif

Strobogo, how many push ups can you do?

I know that I'm a better person than you in terms of Wrasslegaffing but I need some tangible benchmark to see where I stand in real life.

Alucard

Banned
The Stone Cold documentary starts off really good and falls off a cliff near the end. The The Rock documentary falls off a cliff after around the middle. I feel like the nWo documentary starts down the cliff.

Having watched the Mick Foley documentary separately from the Network, I don't feel like it was that good. It doesn't help that most of these "beyond the ring" documentaries weren't originally presented as a series at all and are therefore produced pretty differently. The Stone Cold documentary definitely has the best structure and the others should try to follow it in style.

Haven't seen the Stone Cold doc. What do you mean it falls off a cliff? In what way?

Alucard

Banned
Anyone rolling their eyes at AJ or even implying that they'd kick her out of bed if she consented is either stupid or is a 10/10 who gets 9s and 10s on the regular.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom