• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT2| The Road To Raw After Wrestlemania XXX has begun....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vylash

TNA fires Tapa, officially making Gut Check the biggest waste of time, and brings back Knux, this fucking company

SoulPlaya

more money than God
I giffed the entire Kane match for the wrestlemania I'm covering just for SoulPlaya.
You're a good man.
Here's sexy Kane for you.

tumblr_n2ukliQJZk1rxwkaho1_400.gif

NoTacos

I'm probably not the only guy thinking this, but Bray Wyatt is turning out to be the Mankind of the PG era. And I like it.

DMczaf

I'm probably not the only guy thinking this, but Bray Wyatt is turning out to be the Mankind of the PG era. And I like it.

Mankind was already the Mankind of the PG Era at the start. Honestly, he scared the shit out of me as a 12 year old. Especially when he started pulling out his own hair randomly during matches.

NoTacos

Mankind was already the Mankind of the PG Era at the start. Honestly, he scared the shit out of me as a 12 year old. Especially when he started pulling out his own hair randomly during matches.

Im talking about the way the WWE is building him up, a guy who doesn't care about winning or losing but has a keen interest for destruction. Not to mention he also talks in eerie riddles. Not saying he's going to be the exact PG copy of mankind, but he fills that void very nicely.

What if Stephanie is an awkward sexer who does weird body motions during the act? Hunter would be like "Can you not do that?...Just...damn it...I'm just gonna close my eyes and bury you."
I'm pretty sure every single person in this thread would pay 50 bucks for a steph sex tape even if that was true. Or specifically because it's true :p

DMczaf

Like one of the comments said, imagine if New Jack had been in the Nation of Domination. Shit woulda gone bananas.

He would have probably called everyone in the group a bunch of Toms, beat them down with trash cans, and left the arena to Natural Born Killaz .

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
He would have been gone the day he had to cut a promo on DX.

Because he would have slaughtered their characters.

True, totally. New Jack is shit at a lot of things but he's brilliant cutting promos back then. Would have single-handedly smashed DX into a zillion pieces.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
God damn...

And New Jack in the Nation? Well, if New Jack toned down that stabbing shit, the Nation would have been way more dangerous.

Who sounds more intimidating?

Faarooq as the old 70s-style Black Panther father figure?

Or New Jack pissin' off white folks?

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
New Jack also threatened to pawn the tag titles if he thought he'd lose it.

Which was fucking great considering it was god damn super old school respect the belts Smoky Mountain.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom