• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT2| The Road To Raw After Wrestlemania XXX has begun....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alucard

Banned
Sounds like tonight's live ROH show was quite good.

Anyone else watch WWE Vintage? A pretty fun trip down memory lane. Definitely aimed at those who watched in the late 80s and early 90s. Watched an episode that chronicled the Macho Man and Elizabeth love saga, one on Mr. Perfect, and one of Hulk Hogan. Now watching one on Warrior.

Toki767

Catching up on Smackdown...did a Fatal Four-way really end in a DQ when the person who got attacked wasn't even in the match?

The shoulder tape is back

ficxir6l.jpg

DMczaf

They both sound pretty dangerous, to be honest.

Could have set up a nice feud of the old militant style of thinking versus the gangster style later on.

WWE would never be that progressive. Both guys would just end up doing a dancing gimmick 3 months later.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Damn Stro wasn't joking. Got a wild hair up my ass and went to watch the Celebrity Effect Legends of Wrestling Roundtable. DDP gets in JR's ass, deservedly. It's good.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Don't know much about New Jack besides the stabby stuff. Who's the guy in all black? He seems legit crazy. Is the guy pacing the ring in the striped shirt a part of The Gangsters? Was he strapped? Sorry for all of the questions?

Mustafa was basically the muscle. The guy in the back was D'lo Brown.

Forkball

Catching up on Smackdown...did a Fatal Four-way really end in a DQ when the person who got attacked wasn't even in the match?

I remember on a Review A Wai podcast, they had an idea that WWE should release an "Official WWE Rulebook" book. I think it would be fairly amusing to see all the loopholes and exceptions, maybe with descriptions from actual matches where the rule went into effect.

More of the 4 Horsewomen "match":

ihxzAxrwaWseE.gif

I didn't think I could <3 Jessamyn Duke any more than I already did. Then I saw her sell the neck after getting knocked off the apron at the end of this vid. That kind of attention to detail will be appreciated when she's raising Pristine Jr. and Li'l Pristina.

Sblargh

Banned
You can do something blatantly illegal as long as you're cool with the referee screaming at you.
To be honest, as much as I like the lack of strict rules, it always bothers me when a tag partner just invades the ring to stop a pinfall and the referee just yell at him and the match continues as if its entire outcome wasn't changed by a clear breach of the one basic rule of a tag match.

Spider from Mars

tap that thorax
You can do something blatantly illegal as long as you're cool with the referee screaming at you.
To be honest, as much as I like the lack of strict rules, it always bothers me when a tag partner just invades the ring to stop a pinfall and the referee just yell at him and the match continues as if its entire outcome wasn't changed by a clear breach of the one basic rule of a tag match.

WWE rules say that you are allowed one pin break before you cann be DQ'd. Some dude asked in one of the recent investor calls.

strobogo

Banned

I don't think I've ever seen anyone disqualified for breaking a pin more than once in a tag team match. I never even knew it was supposed to be a rule until pretty recently. That's a rule that is definitely only there to induce a wacky Dusty Finish, yet I've never seen it used at all.

Spider from Mars

tap that thorax
Skipping X and heading right for the sequel? Interesting. I'm about to fight the Machina boss in Luca, the one right before the Blitzball game.

I've beaten X a couple of times but never gotten more than a couple of hours into X-2

FAVE FIVE FF
5. V
4. IX
3. X
2.IV
1.VI

mainline games only or else it would be tactics

ZeroRay

Does every community on the internet have to debase themselves in a Final Fantasy pissing contest at some point in their existence?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom