• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT2| The Road To Raw After Wrestlemania XXX has begun....

Status
Not open for further replies.

KenOD

a kinder, gentler sort of Scrooge
I need to stop rooting for Shelton. Every time I actually start enjoying his matches greatly, the moment I start rooting for him and wanting him to go forward, well that happens.

Has anyone seen the Scooby Doo/Wrestlemania movie? If so is it good or is it great?

It's a Scooby Doo movie that feels free to mock and ridicule it's well known over the top cartoon run.
It's also a WWE movie that feels free to return to the ridicolous over the top cartoonish character style it once had in the 80s, but with modern wrestlers and Miz.

So I say it's a good combination if you can stand either of the two. I enjoyed it, my 4 year old daughter enjoyed it. Even part of the roster of Young Justice cartoon series enjoyed it.

strobogo

Banned
Does every community on the internet have to debase themselves in a Final Fantasy pissing contest at some point in their existence?

FF is LAME. Zelda is LAME. Video games are LAME. Wrestling is LAME. Only thing that isn't LAME is this dope ass miter saw:

miter-saw-pj230-230.jpg

ghostmind

Nakamura, with his face covered in blood from a cut on his nose, is the 2014 New Japan Cup winner.

Now somebody give the man a towel!

That match was super fun, very much enjoyed it - hopefully it's a breakout performance for Fale, he looked very strong in defeat here.

Nakamura challenges Tanahashi! That means we'll get Okada vs Fale as well.

ghostmind

That match was super fun, very much enjoyed it - hopefully it's a breakout performance for Fale, he looked very strong in defeat here.

Nakamura challenges Tanahashi! That means we'll get Okada vs Fale as well.

Agreed - Fale looked good here. Hopefully Okada can get a performance like this from Fale as well.

As for Okada losing to Fale? I don't think the world is ready for Bad Luck Fale as NJPW Heavyweight Champion.

And I hope Nak gets his belt back.

Invasion Attack in just 2 weeks from now!

ghostmind

Or maybe Okada/Fale isn't happening? Some question whether that was just Tanahashi talking out of his ass?

Probably find out at tomorrow's press conference.

Yeah, sounds like Tanahashi was indeed talking out of his ass, as there's no mention of it on the New Japan site anywhere.

So, for Invasion Attack we've got;

. Okada (c) vs ??? (possible Fale)
. Tanahashi (c) vs Nakamura
. another Ishii vs Naito match?
. Anderson & Gallows (c) vs Goto & Shibata?
. The Young Bucks (c) vs ???
. Kota Ibushi (c) vs ???
. AJ Styles debuts

Jamie OD

Yeah, sounds like Tanahashi was indeed talking out of his ass, as there's no mention of it on the New Japan site anywhere.

So, for Invasion Attack we've got;

. Okada (c) vs ??? (possible Fale)
. Tanahashi (c) vs Nakamura
. another Ishii vs Naito match?
. Anderson & Gallows (c) vs Goto & Shibata?
. The Young Bucks (c) vs ???
. Kota Ibushi (c) vs ???
. AJ Styles debuts

Name mentioned on the Observer forum by Meltzer himself about a future IWGP contender:
AJ Styles so maybe he gets the title shot straight away

shoplifter

Confirming that ROH was a very good show last night. Aside from me nearly punching a guy for telling my kid to shut up while he was cheering for Hero.

I'm all aboard the Bad Luck Express, Fale's going places, brother! CHOO CHOO!!

shoplifter said:
Confirming that ROH was a very good show last night. Aside from me nearly punching a guy for telling my kid to shut up while he was cheering for Hero.

I heard Elgin vs Cedric Alexander was awesome, really interested in checking that out. Also, good to see Davey Vega get a try out in the dark match.

I spent 800 on Wrestlemania 29 tickets... >_>

Wrestlemania is worth it!

Stop being a buttface.

Will you stop lambasting me if I call Make a Wish and tell them this is my last wish?

I would pay $401 to see Rock vs King Kong Bundy at the same gym that held Grandmasters of Wrestling.

Oh goddamnit man no! That just reminds me of those 1 dollar wrestling Walmart DVDs starring THE MIGHTY MACABEE

strobogo

Banned

Will you stop lambasting me if I call Make a Wish and tell them this is my last wish?

Oh goddamnit man no! That just reminds me of those 1 dollar wrestling Walmart DVDs starring THE MIGHTY MACABEE

He's a hero to Jews around the world. Why do you hate Jews, BronsonLee?

I actually had a blast. Only parts that sucked were the pre-show and main event. We left the second the ref counted the pinfall. We were actually almost to the parking lot when the fireworks started and boos started raining down and I dashed into a doorway to see what was happening and it was Cena raising Rock's hand on the ramp.

Raw the night after made up for any disappointment I had.

He's a hero to Jews around the world. Why do you hate Jews, BronsonLee?

What no you bastard I love the Jews!

I actually had a blast. Only parts that sucked were the pre-show and main event. We left the second the ref counted the pinfall. We were actually almost to the parking lot when the fireworks started and boos started raining down and I dashed into a doorway to see what was happening and it was Cena raising Rock's hand on the ramp.

Raw the night after made up for any disappointment I had.

That's what I did too! I left the second Cena won and got in the highway like 5 minutes after. Love Metlife for their parking

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom