• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT2| The Road To Raw After Wrestlemania XXX has begun....

Status
Not open for further replies.
They're forgetting the part where this was one of the most pivotal moments of Bryan's overness.....but WHATEVER

To be honest, I was paying attention to this thread more than the Summer/Bryan thing, what happened?

Oh god this AT&T commercial girl is literally the death of me. She is perfect.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
tumblr_n39lne6pzR1rskmtyo1_500.gif

Beat the fuck out of her Summer. Go full on Shibata.

Seriously how the fuck has Summer done anything bad to Natalya? She is so godamn insecure and saying that she's single for a reason?! Fuck dude. She should've slapped harder.

Yeah this show's alright.

Man, what's the bigger work? The pipe bomb or total divas?

Like this girl randomly came to Nattie's house and starts trying to lecture her? It ends with a pimp slap and a shove!! Where was TJ?

I'm just watching last weeks NXT, and I gotta say I kinda like Tyler Breeze. But my god, you can't give the man a mic, he sounds like a 13 year old child, which makes it more than a little creepy when you consider his image.

DMczaf

When Jericho was on the Nerdist podcast he mentioned being a teenager and going up to one of the Wild Samoans and thinking he didn't speak English and miming while saying something along the lines of "you...sign..." to which the Wild Samoan replied "fuck off kid."

hahahaha

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I'm just watching last weeks NXT, and I gotta say I kinda like Tyler Breeze. But my god, you can't give the man a mic, he sounds like a 13 year old child, which makes it more than a little creepy when you consider his image.

He's awesome!

Vylash

BREEZE IS GORGEOUS *CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP* BREEZE IS GORGEOUS!

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Oh goddd. That dude worked (works?) at a Big Lots in not too far from where I grew up. I remember The good ole days of Demonious :( Come back to youtube Scott!

No shit? That's fantastic. He's still making new vids, that shit is OLD.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Stro was talking about Scott Hall being a good wrestler but hardly having any memorable matches(aside from the ladder match, I assume), and I realized Mr. Perfect was the exact same way.

Even his good matches were just good. Nothing great or really memorable. And unlike Razor, Perfect did have some world class rivals, but the Bret and Flair matches were both really unmemorable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom