• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT2| The Road To Raw After Wrestlemania XXX has begun....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sblargh

Banned
Only if it's the top title.

It's the top title the patriarchy will let her have.

New Paige!

tumblr_n2ter2gkg91ri0sroo1_500.jpg

strobogo

Banned
I'm going to watch a bunch of Hardcore TV today I think. I wonder if some episodes are missing because the tapes don't exists or are too damaged to be restored. Or if they really just picked random episodes of ECW and WCCW to restore and upload. Really really surprised they don't have any WCW TV or any old WWE stuff besides Raw and Smackdown. You would think their own stuff would be what they would have restored first.

strobogo

Banned
Fucking lol at the entirety of Sabu vs Tasmaniac. Sabu is my favorite terrible wrestler. Has he ever had a match without at least 6 botches? He's so fun to watch, though. He's the only wrestler that I feel botches add to his character.

ixePdkbfz02UU.gif

ibgwufx7Iv8R4n.gif

iZNq2aLDwKBSX.gif

shoplifter

I heard Elgin vs Cedric Alexander was awesome, really interested in checking that out. Also, good to see Davey Vega get a try out in the dark match.

It was. Very stiff work and some really nice spots. I don't think Vega looked bad at all, but it was nothing special as a whole.

Penguin

Turn on Network

Huge graphic

"Can Cena overcome the odds?"

Like do they really still try and push that after a decade

Zach

Starrcade '83: A Flair for the Gold - B
Starrcade '84: The Million Dollar Challenge - C
WrestleMania - B-
The Wrestling Classic - D+
Starrcade '85: The Gathering - C
WrestleMania 2 - C+
The Big Event - C-
Starrcade '86: The Sky Walkers - C+
WrestleMania III - B-
Starrcade '87: Chi-Town Heat - C+
Survivor Series '87 - C-
Bunkhouse Stampede '88 - C-
Royal Rumble '88 - C-
WrestleMania IV - C
The Great American Bash '88 - B
SummerSlam '88 - D
Survivor Series '88 - D
Starrcade '88: True Gritt - B
Royal Rumble '89 - F
WrestleMania V - B-

Mania V had plenty of crap, I tell you, but it felt epic and there was some really memorable stuff (like Rude beating Warrior :D) so I give it a generous B-. If I had paid for it back in '89 (I was five >_>), I would've felt like I got my money's worth.

Oh, and F Hogan for kicking out of the Macho Flying Elbow of Deadly Madness at 1.9. What the heck, man?

Spider from Mars

tap that thorax
I don't really give a shit about the deadlines, I just want to make sure that they are all good to go for the Mania OT.
I still love you guys!
dave-batista-2.jpg

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
More of the 4 Horsewomen "match":

ihxzAxrwaWseE.gif

I didn't think I could <3 Jessamyn Duke any more than I already did. Then I saw her sell the neck after getting knocked off the apron at the end of this vid. That kind of attention to detail will be appreciated when she's raising Pristine Jr. and Li'l Pristina.
Where might I see more footage of the four best rookies in the business?

Fucking lol at the entirety of Sabu vs Tasmaniac. Sabu is my favorite terrible wrestler. Has he ever had a match without at least 6 botches? He's so fun to watch, though. He's the only wrestler that I feel botches add to his character.

What about Great Sasuke? I feel like Sabu genuinely believes he can do the spots he botches, whereas Sasuke HAS to know half the shit he does is going to end very, very badly, but still does it anyway.

Great Sasuke...He's Insane!

strobogo

Banned
Man, Pat Tanaka was really working the karate gimmick hard in 1993 ECW. In amateur wrestling shoes, windbreaker pants, and a black turtleneck. I wonder why they never brought up the Orient Express. Were they really trying to keep WWF kayfabe?

Guzim

DDP is only there to defend WCW. Which is good since everyone buries WCW on that god damn panel, even Flair.

Flair is AWFUL on these. I watched the panel on most important moments and when Tazz said Snuka diving off the cage onto Don Muraco was an important moment. Flair just shits on that.

Slizeezyc

Flair is AWFUL on these. I watched the panel on most important moments and when Tazz said Snuka diving off the cage onto Don Muraco was an important moment. Flair just shits on that.

Ha man on the Factions one he's a doucher as well. It's just part of Flair I think.

DMczaf

Michael Hayes scared the shit out of me during the Muhammad Hassan segment on Patriotism. He actually made legit points about how Arab-Americans after 9/11 felt, and how progressive that gimmick was (before the jihad shit later).

I think he was just peak drunk at that point and let that stuff slip.

strobogo

Banned
I like that Mean Gene always jokes about Hayes not being in the WWE Hall of Fame.

I think it is great that he isn't in considering how desperate WWE has been for star power in the last few years. I hope he never gets in and it makes him so upset that he drinks so much his liver explodes.

LOL at this Madusa/Sherri promo. Some quotes. "Greg the Hammer Valentine. Yeah, I fucked him. He wasn't bad." "The only thing you held was men's balls in your hands."

Here is Ian Rotten being a safe worker

ibcjF1h7biujJc.gif

Dok's face should be stro's new avatar

If someone puts the painting's face under Enzo.....I'll think about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom