• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT2| The Road To Raw After Wrestlemania XXX has begun....

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm just wondering why a pretty girl like Summer Rae would grope Daniel Bryan's pectoral muscle. Plus he gets a lot of screen time on Total Divas.

DAT GROOMING TO BE THE TOP FACE OF THE COMPANY....without any actual grooming of any of his facial hair. Or hair for that matter.

I legit know people that are genuinely like that without being flirty. Or maybe I'm just oblivious. I dunno, Summer has all my sympathy points in this fake reality show. Natalya can fuck a tree for all I care.

And yes, Paige and Renee. Yes. Just yes.

NEW PAIGE

tumblr_myiuip53ts1sx191ko1_500.png

Spider from Mars

tap that thorax
He controls stadium lighting with demonic powers, dude. I wouldn't fuck with him either.

Anybody who is friends with Doug in production is a man to be feared. If they wanted to make Brock look like a threat, beating up jobber Mark Henry once, having his voice break like a teenager and not once getting the best of Taker in the entire build was the way to do it.

strobogo

Banned
Anybody who is friends with Doug in production is a man to be feared. If they wanted to make Brock look like a threat, beating up jobber Mark Henry once, having his voice break like a teenager and not once getting the best of Taker in the entire build was the way to do it.

But he also beat up the Big Show, who came back 2 weeks later with Betty White and was just fine.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
Are Taker and Lesnar booked for tonight? If Lesnar doesn't leave Take lying in the ring after 3 or 4 F5's, with backstage hands surrounding him looking legit concerned, I'll be left sorely disappointed with the build-up of their match. Well, disappointed at the physical element anyway. At the moment it's looking so clear cut for Taker to win, Lesnar hasn't really got a shot in (yet)...

Wrestling logic would indicate that Lesnar is totally winning at WM

lol

Seriously they aren't even bothering to try to make Lesnar look like a legitimate threat which is disappointing because hes Brock fucking Lesnar.

I think their idea with Brock/Taker is that they feel the audience feels Brock has the advantage because he's much younger, bigger, and tougher than the Undertaker. But it's like they forgot Taker has the whole 21-0 thing going for him that makes anything Brock has done look like nothing.

Aiii

So not worth it
Women dig beards, certain gay men absolutely worship them.

Get a beard no matter who you're interested in, it'll do you wonders.

Are Taker and Lesnar booked for tonight? If Lesnar doesn't leave Take lying in the ring after 3 or 4 F5's, with backstage hands surrounding him looking legit concerned, I'll be left sorely disappointed with the build-up of their match. Well, disappointed at the physical element anyway. At the moment it's looking so clear cut for Taker to win, Lesnar hasn't really got a shot in (yet)...

Their build has been nothing short of stupid. Lesnar just legit shook everytime Taker shows up, Taker beating on Lesnar. Why does this match matter.

Lesnar and Taker are gonna have an arm-wrestling contest in which Taker wins but then Bork gets angry and hits him with a chair for 20 minutes and scream incessantly. Basically his entire post-UFC career.

Heel

There's basically nothing they could have done to convince me that Undertaker is going to end the streak with Brock. I do look forward to some mixed martial inspired ring work, though. Undertakers submission grappling is very high-tier. Watch your neck, Bork.

strobogo

Banned
Batista is such a bitch. You know he wouldn't have accepted a fight against someone in shape and with a winning record. And he still almost lost and barely made it through the fight. I also think it's weird how he talks like he's some kind of seasoned vet with all this ring knowledge.

WWE announced the Network schedule during Mania week;

http://www.wwe.com/shows/wrestlemania/30/wrestlemania-week-on-wwe-network-schedule-26198459

All times are EDT;

TUESDAY, APRIL 1
WrestleMania 30 Press Conference
11:00 a.m. - LIVE
7:00 p.m. - Encore
2:00 a.m. - Encore

THURSDAY, APRIL 3
WrestleMania Today Thursday
6:00 p.m. - 8:00 p.m. - LIVE

FRIDAY, APRIL 4
WrestleMania 25
2:00 p.m. - 6:00 p.m.

WrestleMania Today Friday

Legends of WrestleMania - series premiere
10:00 p.m. - 11:00 p.m.

SATURDAY, APRIL 5
WrestleMania Rewind
6:00 a.m. - 9:00 a.m.

WrestleMania 26
9:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.

WrestleMania 27
1:00 p.m. - 5:00 p.m.

WrestleMania Today Saturday

Red Carpet at the 2014 WWE Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony
8:00 p.m. - 9:00 p.m. - LIVE

WWE Hall of Fame Ceremony
9:00 p.m. - 11:30 p.m. - LIVE
12:00 a.m. - 2:30 a.m. – Encore

SUNDAY, APRIL 6
WrestleMania Rewind
6:00 a.m. - 9:00 a.m.

WrestleMania 28
9:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.

WrestleMania 29
1:00 p.m. - 4:00 p.m.

WrestleMania Expanded Pre-Show
5:00 p.m. - 6:00 p.m. - LIVE on WWE Network
Also available for FREE on WWE.com, the WWE App, YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and Pheed. Spanish Language Pre-Show available from 5:30 p.m. - 6:00 p.m.

WrestleMania Expanded Pre-Show continues, featuring the Pre-Show Match
6:00 p.m. - 7:00 p.m. - LIVE exclusively on WWE Network

WrestleMania 30
7:00 p.m. - 11:00 p.m. - LIVE

WWE Countdown (Most Infamous Gimmicks) - sneak peek
11:00 p.m. ET

MONDAY, APRIL 7
Raw Pre-Show
7:30 p.m - 8:00 p.m. - LIVE

Raw Backstage Pass
11:00 p.m. - 11:30 p.m. - LIVE

TUESDAY, APRIL 8
Journey to WrestleMania
9:00 p.m. - 9:30 p.m. ET

Heel

Are they going to bring in Vince Lucero to give Batista some credibility too?

look at that hoss that Batista did battle with to keep his MMA record perfect.

Fighting enhancement talent in your mixed martial debut is very normal. I'd say it was pretty daring of Dave Bautista to fight a late replacement with so many fights under his gut.

Spider from Mars

tap that thorax
Fighting enhancement talent in your mixed martial debut is very normal. I'd say it was pretty daring of Dave Bautista to fight a late replacement with so many fights under his gut.

Yep, dude has had 22 fights since 2005, winning 4 and one draw. If you are going to use enhancement talent, at least feed Dave a paper tiger. Dude looked like a slob and almost won.

Paul Roma, Jim Powers and Mike Sharpe at least looked tough before getting their asses beat.

austin vs undertaker @ summerslam 1998.

god wrestling used to be far more reckless.

I also like how the camera men used to get closer to the action. they're using all sorts of crazy zoom lenses now.

Chamber

love on your sleeve

Would you like a Vince Lucero avatar when you lose our bet, friend?

Heel

Yep, dude has had 22 fights since 2005, winning 4 and one draw. If you are going to use enhancement talent, at least feed Dave a paper tiger. Dude looked like a slob and almost won.

Paul Roma, Jim Powers and Mike Sharpe at least looked tough before getting their asses beat.

The original jobber was very athletic. Pulled out a few days before the fight.

http://www.sherdog.com/fighter/Rashid-Evans-64236

They probably panicked and pulled Big Body Lucero off a bar stool.

Zach

austin vs undertaker @ summerslam 1998.

god wrestling used to be far more reckless.

I also like how the camera men used to get closer to the action. they're using all sorts of crazy zoom lenses now.

Emphasis on the zoom. In and out, in and out. I can't even enjoy the Cesaro Swing that you all love so much because it makes me nauseated. I hate a lot of the camera work these days.

Get off my lawn.

i'm gonna start reviewing MMA and kickboxing only on Legit Shook, no more shoot-style wrestling.

first events up gonna be:

- Glory 14
- Bellator 114
- WSOF 9

Sephzilla

Emphasis on the zoom. In and out, in and out. I can't even enjoy the Cesaro Swing that you all love so much because it makes me nauseated. I hate a lot of the camera work these days.

Get off my lawn.

I hate WWE's camera work too. Way too many zooms and camera cuts.

BHZ Mayor

So is pre-NFL Brock Lesnar non-canon or something? I know it was over a decade ago, but they could have somehow used the fact that Taker never beat Lesnar one-on-one as part of the build. Would've been better than what we currently have.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom