• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT2| The Road To Raw After Wrestlemania XXX has begun....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raw64life

Bryan beats HHH.

HHH says fuck it and makes it a fatal four way. Wins the title. Raw after mania is every WWE employee, wrestler or not, creating a single file line and entering the ring one at a time to take a pedigree.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Hell of a main event, Batista looked great. Randy busted his ass. Trips busted his ass selling too. All good, all around. Damn Batista looked ready!

Bryan's dead at Mania!

strobogo

Banned
Bryan beats HHH.

HHH says fuck it and makes it a fatal four way. Wins the title. Raw after mania is every WWE employee, wrestler or not, creating a single file line and entering the ring one at a time to take a pedigree.

HHH should be come the American Inoki.

Bryan beats HHH.

with the ultimate warrior at the end of the line where he no sells the pedigree, pins HHH for the wwe champion with a finger poke of doom, and then retires the belt as he rides off on top of hogan into the sunset

Network is shit. Sunday is looking to be a PR disaster.

Bryan is so over, that crowd went apeshit.

I have had barely any issue with the Network since day one. I have been running it off my PC and straight on to my TV though. I think the apps are the bigger issue.

I have had barely any issue with the Network since day one. I have been running it off my PC and straight on to my TV though. I think the apps are the bigger issue.

It's stuttering like hell for me on my PC. The network handles this a lot better than most, at least. (Resuming where it stalled rather than skipping ahead)

Worst case scenario:

* Bryan beats HHH
* Bryan wins the title
* Bryan immediately turns into a cowardly heel who loses every single match he has on Raw.

Go HHH.

Yeah I switched to PC and its fine, my iOS, PS4 and PS3 app is stuttering though. They have to get this fixed before Sunday.

K6r0zQx.png

Heel's new avatar come the ending of RAW next week.

Hex

Banned
Actually thought for a moment that Batista had legit hurt his wrist, he looked like he was looking at one of the trainers and pointing to it trying to be discrete about it but it ended up being straight into the camera almost.

That was an awesome segment on Backstage Pass. Anybody who says Daniel Bryan can't cut a promo needs to watch his reply to Wade Barrett's question. What an awesome, intense, babyface promo.

iOS app was stuttering like hell for like the first three minutes, but it's fine now. Only other time the live feed was this bad for me was during NXT arRIVAL when it crashed for everyone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom