• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT2| The Road To Raw After Wrestlemania XXX has begun....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kaladin

X-post from Mania Week thread:

Dragon Gate USA announced some huge shows for Mania weekend:

Dragon Gate USA - Open The Ultimate Gate 2014
April 4th - 8pm CST - Click Here For Tickets - Order The Live iPPV Here

Open The Freedom Gate Title Match
Johnny Gargano defends vs. Ricochet

International Dream Match - Non-Title
EVOLVE Champion Chris Hero vs. Masato Tanaka

Special Attraction Match
Low Ki vs. Trent Baretta

Tag Team Challenge Match (If Bravados Retain At EVOLVE It Will Be A Title Match)
Open The United Gate Champions The Bravado Brothers vs. Anthony Nese & Caleb Konley

Special Tag Team Attraction
Chuck Taylor & Drew Gulak vs. Fire Ant & Green Ant

Grudge Match
AR Fox vs. Mr. A

Special Challenge Match
Rich Swann vs. Biff Busick

Dragon Gate USA - Mercury Rising 2014
April 5th - 8pm CST - Click Here For Tickets - Order The Live iPPV Here

Special Main Event For Live Crowd Only
Bad Influence Of Christopher Daniels & Frankie Kazarian vs. To Be Determiend After Tournament Results

Special Main Event
Open The Freedom Gate Champion Johnny Gargano vs. Low Ki

Six Man Tradition Continues
DGUSA Mercury Rising is known for the Six Man Tag Team Tradition. We are taking it to the next level this year with a Six Man Tag Team Tournament. Each member of the winning team will get to book themselves in any future match they want. The format will see three first round matches. The three winners will then meet in a three-way six man team team mega elimination match!!! Here are the first round matches:

DGUSA Six Man Tournament First Round Match #1
Ricochet, Rich Swann & AR Fox vs. Chris Hero, Roderick Strong & TBA

DGUSA Six Man Tournament First Round Match #2
The Bravado Brothers & Moose vs. Fire Ant, Green Ant & Lince Dorado

DGUSA Six Man Tournament First Round Match #3
Trent Baretta, Anthony Nese & Caleb Konley vs. The Gentleman's Club

DGUSA Six Man Tournament Finals - Elimination Match
Winner Of Match #1 vs. Winner Of Match #2 vs. Winner Of Match #3

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I know they joke about this on every NXT, but is Alex Riley really wearing a toupee?

Also, lol at Heyman's reaction to Renee's journalistic ambush.

They joke about it? I thought it was REALLY obvious Riley's wearing one.

Heel

K6r0zQx.png

Heel's new avatar come the ending of RAW next week.

ADX9T.gif

How do you guys think Taker/Brock's actually going to go down? I'm entirely over the plodding, 30+ minute Taker WM matches, so I would be perfectly happy if they just went at each other, guns blazing, for a good 10-15 minutes of sustained ass whooping, but I don't know if Taker has it in him.

I think Undertaker is going to have Brock setup for the Tombstone at the top of the ropes and drive his head down into the ring post, which will collapse the ring somehow.

dream

In a sense, I kind of feel bad for John Cena. He's essentially been demoted to a meaningless mid-card match against a gimmick team, and I'm not sure how this does anything for him.

Sokantish

What does he need done for him? He's at the top, more important than any title. Maybe he's being used to help other people now? Or maybe he'll just win, who knows.

Big E has bigger tits than me.

What's his bra size?

If I had to guess, I'd say he's a big E.

yes lets see those man tits

BAH GAWD THE TITTIES ARE OUT

Tetas revealed!

Uh oh. He unleashed those titties.

Big tits!

The Big Es are out

Big E had the biggest tits on Team Rocket.
Put a darn bra on him, jeeez.

In a sense, I kind of feel bad for John Cena. He's essentially been demoted to a meaningless mid-card match against a gimmick team, and I'm not sure how this does anything for him.

Which means Cena's gonna win cause why the hell not. Honestly, Cena is literally the worst in any feud he's in and having the Wyatt's associate with him makes me care less for the Wyatt's.

Bookies have priced some Mania matches. If you do not know betting, the smaller the number is the more likely the bookie thinks it is the outcome... they are usually right with WWE PPVs

So, Spoilers I guess...

Main Event Qualification

Daniel Bryan
Triple H

The Streak

Undertaker
Brock Lesnar

Cena v Bray

John Cena
Bray Wyatt

WWE World Heavyweight Champion

Randy Orton
Batista
Daniel Bryan
Triple H

Showaddy

It's not about him, it's about Cena finally putting over some young talent instead of burying them.

Edit: Which is ignoring the fact Wyatt has made this feud better than it has any right to be.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Always bet on Bray. And Batister. Orton's not a bad bet though, WWE loves to fuck people.

Kaladin

Is the doc any good? I kinda want to see, but I just know it's gonna be talking about how Trips was literally the savior of the Attitude Era.

It's actually a good one. The best parts are where they talk about his relationship with Steph. It's stuff you have heard before, but you have never heard it from them.

bwtw

Neo Member
Bookies have priced some Mania matches. If you do not know betting, the smaller the number is the more likely the bookie thinks it is the outcome... they are usually right with WWE PPVs

So, Spoilers I guess...

Main Event Qualification

Daniel Bryan
Triple H

The Streak

Undertaker
Brock Lesnar

Cena v Bray

John Cena
Bray Wyatt

WWE World Heavyweight Champion

Randy Orton
Batista
Daniel Bryan
Triple H

fwiw it's literally just the bookies making their educated guesses like everyone else at this point. They're probably close to correct on average but it's not conclusive yet. The 'fix' doesn't come in till Saturday/Sunday when the actual people who know the results start betting on it.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
What if Orton or Big Dave do end up winning? Will people end up throwing shit in the ring Monday Nitro style?

Dunno but they better figure it out quick. Bryan's gonna be down 20 fathoms in the depths of a burial come Sunday.

Heel

fwiw it's literally just the bookies making their educated guesses like everyone else at this point. They're probably close to correct on average but it's not conclusive yet. The 'fix' doesn't come in till Saturday/Sunday when the actual people who know the results start betting on it.

What you're insinuating is illegal, friend. Though I did find it odd that JBL mentioned Paddy Power live on air tonight. I don't want to make any accusations.

Regardless, they are usually right with their opening odds. All WWE stuff is usually spot on - expect when Paddy Power is mocking Vince buying Newcastle...

FRGcaSG.png

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I don't even know why Vince buying some "club" is supposed to be a thing. Nobody in America even hears of that garbage. No interest in a team that kicks a ball to make money.

That Divas match sounds like the worst thing ever. God.

Here's a better rule-set - all the Divas start in the ring at the same time and are eliminated by pinfall or submission until only one remains.

Let's just wait and see how it plays out before getting hot about it, Bootaaay.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
XFL. Or the version that was not a failure - but still mocked by everyone outside your stupid, hick country.

XFL was pretty good.

YOU WANT ME TO SHOOT KEYSER?!

I'LL SHOOT

AT LEAST AMERICAN FOOTBALL HAS A PAYWALL, YOU CANT PLAY IT WITH ROCKS LIKE THE REST OF THE POORS

I'm kidding, but soccer sux y'all

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom