• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT2| The Road To Raw After Wrestlemania XXX has begun....

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm happy that you're happy, Net_Wrecker

I've been watching a ton of good movies before I stop by WrassleGAF recently so I've i been in a good mood. What's the point of complaining anymore? NUTHIN GON CHANGE. So, like, whatevs. I've reached the "acceptance" stage of being a WWE fan. It's good times over here. I just tune out the bad stuff which is like 99% of the show, and everything's ok.

strobogo

Banned
XFL. Or the version that was not a failure - but still mocked by everyone outside your stupid, hick country.

iOaJGjTmowGrj.gif

Note, I don't give a fuck about football

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
which football?

World Cup is the greatest time in sports. You don't even have to like soccer to enjoy the games.

The complexity of kicking a ball near two sticks. Anyone can love it! "Beautiful game" indeed. So accessible.

Do you guys also like checkers better than chess?

Screw your sports.

Screw the racists, the dog murders, the wife beaters, and bulling meatheads that take part in it.

Screw everything. Screw you.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Screw your sports.

Screw the racists, the dog murders, the wife beaters, and bulling meatheads that take part in it.

Screw everything. Screw you.

This is one of those moments where I'm legit shook that I maybe didn't make it obvious I was joking, and you're really angry with me. I hope that's not the case. For all I know you're working me though. Bad people exist everywhere, not in just one sport.

Dammit Keyser now I'm concerned you are shooting.
image.php

Cagey

Banned
LOOOOL THAT TRIPLE H BURIAL TRIBUTE.

I CAN'T BREATHE.

Triple H has revealed his final form.

Let's face it, friends, Roman Reigns is a handsome man and we all would let him do wonderful things to our bodies.

Yep. Someone needs to take the Vince bodybuilder GIF and replace it with Roman Reigns.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Dammnit why must Eddie Izzard steal the American dream?

We've come full circle. AMERICA. Again.

Still waiting on a heartfelt reply from Keyser to make sure we're still buddiez though :/

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I guess I gotta assume Keyser Soze and I have backstage heat. Keyser brother, if you wanna bury the hatchet, I'm all ears. Just let me know.

The best part of the KMart/WWE partnership is that Kmart has by far the worst selection of WWE stuff of any of the major big box stores. Even regional ones like Meijer have more WWE stuff.

Now that the HHH burial video of the ages is done, I think I might as well tune out.

No the best part is finding out your creepy ass trolls the toy aisle.

Soup Bar

Randy is winning because fuck everyone. Seriously he's been in the back seat this entire time. He's leaving New Orleans still your WWE World Heavyweight Champion... of the world.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Randy is winning because fuck everyone. Seriously he's been in the back seat this entire time. He's leaving New Orleans still your WWE World Heavyweight Champion... of the world.

iiiiiiiiiit's quite possible!

Hell, the only thing I am confident of is Bryan leaving with nothing.

Vylash

One thing I love about this PPV is that we all have no damn idea what's gonna happen

Also this will make a great avatar for Sunny once Bryan wins

lwosbatistabryan.png

strobogo

Banned
No the best part is finding out your creepy ass trolls the toy aisle.

I STROLL the toy aisle because I like looking at the wrasslin and comic book toys. The 1960s Batman show toys are dope, say for collectors on the box, and kids would have no idea about the show. So why are they in the toy aisle? Bean, I thought we put our spat behind us when I pushed you to do 20 push ups and you did them and felt great. I thought we connected. Now here you are, calling me a creepy ass.

You've hurt me, Beany. You've hurt me bad.

ibc0KT8NRQp5hk.gif

Heel

Zaire Dixie 3 minutes ago
I believe after Daniel Bryan, Triple H become WWE World Heavyweight Champion Batista vs Triple at Extreme Rules, Triple H he next target Batista!!! and if Batista lost this match at WrestleMania30 and Extreme Rules Batista he leave again..

I'm right there with you, Zaire.

ben heath 35 seconds ago
not completely true to be honest, I remember some little crappy wrestler who goes by the name of THE UNDERTAKER and if I can remember correctly which by the way i do, THE UNDERTAKER has beaten HHH 3 times at wrestlemania alone. SCHOOLED.

You make a good point, ben heath. Hard to argue with facts.

This is one of those moments where I'm legit shook that I maybe didn't make it obvious I was joking, and you're really angry with me. I hope that's not the case. For all I know you're working me though. Bad people exist everywhere, not in just one sport.

Dammit Keyser now I'm concerned you are shooting.
image.php

I broke 4th GAF wall. This should not have happened. I went too far. I shake your hand.

Caspel

Business & Marketing Manager @ GungHo
Question: did anyone ever uncover who the Brock plant is? Watching Raw on the West Coast and I saw him in the crowd.

Seriously, none of you caught JBL mentioning Paddy Power? Where my Irish at? Where my leprechauns? Ithil?

Keyser Soze?

Hello?

I feel asleep goddamit. I think i heard lots of RAW as I slept, but it is all a blur

I remember Naomi, then nothing until Big Show hitting people - which was shit.

Are they seriously going the 2 Raws before Wrestlemania with no Daniel Bryan? What the fuck? This is the worst Mania build I've ever seen, but this is what happens when WWE has no incentive to try to get buys when they are giving it free with the wwe network.

Let's just wait and see how the rest of the show plays out before jumping to conclusions.

Besides, Daniel Bryan sucks. He's small, disheveled, and white.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom