• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT2| The Road To Raw After Wrestlemania XXX has begun....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seeing as he is in the right place, Bray should pick up a few tonight, in case he needs them in the next few months.,.

EZgxyt6.jpg

I do enjoy how they feed the commentators the "Cena is a polarizing superstar" line, but never seem to stop and think about why they have to say it in the first place.

And Cena's new gear seems to be his most passively heelish yet.

PInk Tape

Banned
I get that people have their favorite wrestler and that you want them to come back and wrestle but something's gotta give.
They need to realize that Punk's probably not coming back and that he's actually happy not being there. It sucks that he didn't
get a proper last match but it is what it is. Don't be an ass to the other talent just because he isn't there; how about actually giving
a shit about other good wrestlers instead of chanting the name of someone who doesn't give a shit about you or the WWE. /rant

Ithil

I do enjoy how they feed the commentators the "Cena is a polarizing superstar" line, but never seem to stop and think about why they have to say it in the first place.

And Cena's new gear seems to be his most passively heelish yet.

He's just controversial! They're just having fun with Cena! They're in Bizarro Land! They're like an old married couple! They're....saying Boo-ena! You're hearing it wrong!

Yeah their excuses have been pathetic for 8 years now.

strobogo

Banned
Also, is the only wrestler in the WWE to keep the gear he was wearing in the Indies.

That's not true at all. Punk had the same gear. Hero had the same gear just with KO instead of CH on it. Cabana had the same gear. Evan Bourne had the same gear. Bryan had the same gear when he started. Rollins had the same gear in NXT. Most of the indie guys signed in the last 7-10 years have more or less kept their same look and gear.

NastyBook

I'm guessing the Real Americans have worked their shit out, cuz I'm not down seeing Cersaro get back stabbed and stomped out by four people tonight.

I get that people have their favorite wrestler and that you want them to come back and wrestle but something's gotta give.
They need to realize that Punk's probably not coming back and that he's actually happy not being there. It sucks that he didn't
get a proper last match but it is what it is. Don't be an ass to the other talent just because he isn't there; how about actually giving
a shit about other good wrestlers instead of chanting the name of someone who doesn't give a shit about you or the WWE. /rant

That's just the smarks' way of shitting on the product, while paying hundreds of dollars to the WWE for the privilege.

GQman2121

Banned
You can really feel the awkwardness of not being able to acknowledge the crowds hatred of John Cena. It comes across incredibly clear on tv. It must be palpable in the arena.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom