• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT2| The Road To Raw After Wrestlemania XXX has begun....

Status
Not open for further replies.
I legitimately do not understand CM Punk chants? Do people not realize he walked out on them?

I feel like most of the smarks know why Punk left (jobbing to H's) and general discontent with the way wwe books. Punk has kinda become the symbol in a way for the fans who are unhappy with the way the product is. But putting all of those feelings into a chant would be really long and impossible to do, thus

CM PUNK CM PUNK CM PUNK

I'm really fucked up right now, so I may not have explained that very well but I assure you the logic is there

Plus I think that most people genuinely want punk back and think that by chanting it will either a) make punk want to come back somehow...i dunno b) scare wwe into giving him what he wants to come back, which isn't happening.

Although I am secretly holding out for a suprise return at Mania to screw over bryan and become Corporate Machine Punk

I'd really like to see a cena heel turn. He's been stale for years now. He was never very good in the first place (wont go into that), but he would be able to bring the heat well if he started insulting the crowd.

strobogo

Banned
Most of the people chanting for Punk probably don't even know why, but are going along with it in the same way people go along with chanting for Cole and King when they're really bored. All it takes is one smarky crowd to get a chant loud enough on TV that it will show up in other cities just because.

Vylash

GOAT CENA IS HERE

jPpARRf39NQyK.jpg

Heel

Great worker.
Mediocre talker.
Disgusting appearance.
A legit 6'5".

Why isn't Luke Harper getting a Mania push?

krae_man

Did the ref not call for the bell?

I guess putting a goat mask on someone and tieing them up in the ropes isn't grounds for a DQ.

I am really liking this feud. Best thing Cena has been involved in for quite some time.

Too bad they will ruin it by putting Cena over Bray at Mania.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom