• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT2| The Road To Raw After Wrestlemania XXX has begun....

Status
Not open for further replies.

krae_man

This is the push that doesn't end
yes it goes on and on my friend

Some wrestling fans started complaining about it
Sick and tired of what it was
and they'll continue complaining about it
forever just because

This build is doing a great job building up the Wyatts and I'm really afraid they will piss it all away at WM.

I mean, Cena can win and I think Wyatt can keep his heat, but only if they are very, very, very careful in how they do it.

Obviously just straight up having Wyatt win would be great too.

Sblargh

Banned
Crowd cheering the Wyatt family legitimizes Cena's claim that people are listening to what Bray says.
It is perfect for the feud.

Brinbe

Where were the chants there?
TadkV.gif

exactly

With Main Event slowly getting bigger and bigger matches, do you guys think it's at all possible that WWE is setting it up to be the #2 show ahead of Smackdown? Would that make sense in order to draw people to the Network more?

ok that was pretty sweet. I kept waiting for Cena to get up and AA somebody. Isn't next weeks raw the last one before mania? Cena can't get back at him next week, so Bray gets to make him a fool two weeks in a row?

Same with Bryan, he come out tonight and causes a mess, then next week he........does it again? Logic would say HHH buries him again next week to set up Bryan going over. But do they really want the most over guy looking like a chump going into the biggest night of his career and also making mania seem worse off.

I dunno I'm rambling now but you know what I rarely post so just like how Batista will be the next WW champion, I make make a few more post

DEAL WITH IT

*rips pants*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom