• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT2| The Road To Raw After Wrestlemania XXX has begun....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Uh, what? Tell us more. Was he a butthurt smark at lunch too?

I interviewed him for my local paper. He was doing his comedy show here, but it was in an 18+ bar. So I asked if he could meet my foster niece before the show for a minute or two because she's a big fan of his (along with myself, obviously.) To my surprise, he counter-offered with having lunch.

Here's a pic:

1920268_10152323551816019_1143526214_n.jpg

And he was upset about Bryan's WM prospects at the time, though we both agreed that he had to be involved in the main event. There was just no way it wasn't happening.

I interviewed him for my local paper. He was doing his comedy show here, but it was in an 18+ bar. So I asked if he could meet my foster niece before the show for a minute or two because she's a big fan of his (along with myself, obviously.) To my surprise, he counter-offered with having lunch.

Here's a pic:

1920268_10152323551816019_1143526214_n.jpg

And he was upset about Bryan's WM prospects at the time, though we both agreed that he had to be involved in the main event. There was just no way it wasn't happening.

Oh yeah, I remember you. Awesome.

D

Deleted member 8095

Unconfirmed Member
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BdI4BapCQAALI49.jpg[IMG]

Shame this didn't come out of the coffin.[/QUOTE]

Some guy the crowd wouldn't even know and would have booed? Yeah, that would have been great.

dream

What, the WWE gets all our money and decides they no longer have to fly their crew in for Backstage Pass anymore? The live programming on this thing is just so bad.

What, the WWE gets all our money and decides they no longer have to fly their crew in for Backstage Pass anymore? The live programming on this thing is just so bad.

They're actually there. They're just in a different move for the post-show to not show the dark match. They're in the arena for the pre-show.

Easy access for HHH.

Hahahaha. Too much booty.

He should have used that as an excuse to literally show his ass to the crowd.

Even the skinny jeans were gassed after that promo and spear look how they just gave out

How did this happen when for once he's wearing baggy jeans?

Drax the jeans Destroyer
Sunflower's heart is in shreds but his penis is erect.

Mengetsu

After RAW went off the air, The Shield faced The Wyatt Family in the dark match, which ended in a double DQ. Bray Wyatt and Luke Harper retreated. Roman Reigns hit Erick Rowan with the super man punch and Dean Ambrose made a three count.

After the match, The Shield cut a promo on Brooklyn and asked the crowd if they need a symbol of excellence. They then asked crowd to put their fists together as a symbol of excellence. Rollins put over the Brooklyn crowd for being awesome tonight. The Shield's music then hit to end the show.

Must of been a good time just a few blocks away from me I really need to go to a live Raw one day...

SO PG, GOOD GOD!

..................................................they're trolling this smark crowd

IT'S TIME

Sin Cara and Scooby Doo.

A perfect match.

Who let the DAAWWWG out?!!

MARKING THE F OUT!!!!!!!!
Better than Robocop.

Gorillaz

you know, I'm watching total divas on USA and, Idk who said it but natalya does seem like the type to slut shame the hell out of people

poor sandow getting squashed by whoever it is in that mask this week

Does anyone else feel like Sandow's career is a microcosm of Triple H's? Like he just got through his Blue Blood phase (Intellectual Savior), now he's being punished for the Curtain Call (MITB cash in), next he'll come out with a leather jacket and female valet.

Does anyone else feel like Sandow's career is a microcosm of Triple H's? Like he just got through his Blue Blood phase (Intellectual Savior), now he's being punished for the Curtain Call (MITB cash in), next he'll come out with a leather jacket and female valet.

BAW GAWD BEAN BREATH CRACKED THE CODE

First day of work was easy breezy. Coffee and food everywhere. Coworkers took me to Mongolian BBQ. Lots of chicken, steak, and rice noodles.

I enjoyed RAW. GO AMBROSE!

Kaladin

This is a question for the long timers here.....

Does anyone remember those WCW Up All Night, or WCW All Nighter shows that aired from like 11pm - 6am and were like Tony Schiavone and Bobby Heenan or whoever and was done like they were doing an all night sleep over thing?

I'm trying to remember things about them and there isn't much documentation on them online. I think they were yearly, and maybe the one I first saw wrestling on was either 1990 or 1993...but it's hard finding anything about it. Anyone remember those things?

Strobogo? Bootaaay? Anyone?

- Batista dropping bombs and recovering from a broken mic while Steph got mad and Orton was laughing. I loved the opening segment.
- Fatal 4 way match was fun. Like I said, when in doubt ADD MORE PEOPLE TO A MATCH.
- Bray Wyatt is top notch on the mic. Character work no one else in the company can touch.
- HHH has been nailing his role since the hippies took over Raw. His rant on SAWFT fans was great.
- Rollins can absolutely be the next Jeff Hardy minus the Jeff Hardy baggage. Fun match. This Shield turn is interesting to watch. It feels like a a real "badass heels become babyface" but without the WWE meddling we've become accustomed to.
-Paul Heyamn is AMAZING. The way his said "...in a slum like Brooklyn, New York" was so good. Then his reaction when Mean Mark popped out of the coffin :lol. This build's weak though. When's Brock gonna get some offense?

Ithil

- Batista dropping bombs and recovering from a broken mic while Steph got mad and Orton was laughing. I loved the opening segment.
- Fatal 4 way match was fun. Like I said, when in doubt ADD MORE PEOPLE TO A MATCH.
- Bray Wyatt is top notch on the mic. Character work no one else in the company can touch.
- HHH has been nailing his role since the hippies took over Raw. His rant on SAWFT fans was great.
- Rollins can absolutely be the next Jeff Hardy minus the Jeff Hardy baggage. Fun match. This Shield turn is interesting to watch. It feels like a a real "badass heels become babyface" but without the WWE meddling we've become accustomed to.
-Paul Heyamn is AMAZING. The way his said "...in a slum like Brooklyn, New York" was so good. Then his reaction when Mean Mark popped out of the coffin :lol. This build's weak though. When's Brock gonna get some offense?

Unfortunately they took your advice for the Divas match.

Summerslam is not a good show. I'm to the start of Savage/Warrior and the only thing even half decent has been HBK vs Martel. But Raw sounds worse. I'll watch more Hardcore TV I think.

Perhaps at nice bike ride through the Indiana countryside. Crisp air, corn stalks just beginning to emerge, white kids playing basketball with a makeshift hoop mounted on a barn. November Rain gently playing in your Tweaked Audio earbuds.

Just got home from RAW. Fun night . Arena was loud as he'll

Wyatt's are over as hell, whole arena was clapping to their theme.

Got a Wyatt's / shield dark math which was rad.

DMczaf

So is Brock breaking the streak? That's the only thing that makes sense with such a weak ass build to the match, making Brock look like a complete bitch every week. wtf.

Showaddy

So is Brock breaking the streak? That's the only thing that makes sense with such a weak ass build to the match, making Brock look like a complete bitch every week. wtf.

Makes you wonder how shit the build would have been last year if Paul Bearer hadn't have died.

I don't think I'm ready for a Net Wrecker acting positive again. It feels wrong.

Penguin

Wrestling is always better live, but a weird... show for Mania.

I mean the lack of Bryan was just weird. We've seen folks get hit/run over by cars and show up the next week with no problem.

Instead we got two long-interview segments which didn't say anything new or add anything to the overall show.

Personal/random highlight of the night was Mr. Bob Backlund hanging out in our section during the Hogan/Arnold segment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom