• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT2| The Road To Raw After Wrestlemania XXX has begun....

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been arguing for awhile that if people (fans of Daniel Bryan, et al.) have a problem with what they are seeing in the WWE, they can do several things: not buy a PPV, not buy a ticket, and don't watch Raw/Smackdown/WWE Network.

At this point, I feel that if HHH says he's going to win at WrestleMania, he will. Then people paying for WrestleMania should then ask for their money back.

We could try calling in to JR's or Steve Austin's podcast and voicing our concerns.

So is Brock breaking the streak? That's the only thing that makes sense with such a weak ass build to the match, making Brock look like a complete bitch every week. wtf.

Well this is the same company that jobbed him out to Cena in his first match back. Maybe Vince is still desperately trying to get his revenge for Brock leaving in 2004.

Mean Mark aint forgotten that excessive blading at No Mercy, he's been waiting 12 years for Brock to pay his dues.

Brock-and-Taker.jpg

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Bean Breath, you think I forgot about those comments you made about me earlier? You'll be hearing from my lawyer, brother. Just like TNA heard from Daffney's

Just catching up on RAW. LOL @ the pointing thing with Bork and Taker, why do they still even do this whole thing where guys booked to wrestle at a PPV say "LETS FIGHT NOW" and they have a tiny scuffle at best and then say "NO WE WILL SETTLE THIS AT THE PPV SO PEOPLE PAY FOR IT". It's so old hat.

Also, LOL @ the UFC Weidman vs Machida PPV commercial. UFC announced earlier today that that fight is off since Weidman has an knee injury.

Just catching up on RAW. LOL @ the pointing thing with Bork and Taker, why do they still even do this whole thing where guys booked to wrestle at a PPV say "LETS FIGHT NOW" and they have a tiny scuffle at best and then say "NO WE WILL SETTLE THIS AT THE PPV SO PEOPLE PAY FOR IT". It's so old hat.

Also, LOL @ the UFC Weidman vs Machida PPV commercial. UFC announced earlier today that that fight is off since Weidman has an elbow injury.

Fight is still happening. Just not in May. July 4th weekend. And it's a knee injury.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou

Also, LOL @ the UFC Weidman vs Machida PPV commercial. UFC announced earlier today that that fight is off since Weidman has an elbow injury.

When are they going to replace the PPV signs with WWE Network signs? This would make more sense.

I think this is the first keyfabe post in the history of Raw live posting in WrassleGaf.

I mean that shit just took me out of an actually more than decent fatal-4-way match. It was too obvious of a set up and Sheamus didn't do it.

But I guess that's wrestling on the internet, "the people forgot to be fans".

DMczaf

Men today don't think of baseball when they want an unwanted boner to go away, they think of Big Show's entrance music.

X-Men: DOFP has a promotional tie-in with Carl's Jr.? It's doomed to failure according to my Fast Food Formula. Only McDonalds and BK guarantee box office success.

I don't think I'm ready for a Net Wrecker acting positive again. It feels wrong.

Always remember that if I don't post about something and it seems like I watched the whole show, that's because it was boring and I skipped it. My post only covers like an hour of Raw, which should tell you what I thought of the rest. It's not all flowers and cotton candy, but sometimes you don't feel like talking about the bad stuff, nah'mean.

Always remember that if I don't post about something and it seems like I watched the whole show, that's because it was boring and I skipped it. My post only covers like an hour of Raw, which should tell you what I thought of the rest. It's not all flowers and cotton candy, but sometimes you don't feel like talking about the bad stuff, nah'mean.

Going from Net_Wrecker to Net_Positive after one Raw? What has Aiii done to you???

They seriously need to turn Cena heel. Bring back a 2004 heel cena w/o the rapper gimmick. Have him insult the crowd and tout that he is the greatest champion of all time. He could start fighting dirty and hitting people with that big dumb chain he used to carry around. Remember the "chain game" ? lmao. Would bring so much heat and actually make him somewhat interesting again. Will it ever happen? Probably never. He's consistently the most boo'd guy on the roster and lately hasn't been able to work the crowd as a face. WWE has a ton of new faces that are on fire that they could build the company around. I want to see Cena snap the RAW after WM.

Vylash

They seriously need to turn Cena heel. Bring back a 2004 heel cena w/o the rapper gimmick. Have him insult the crowd and tout that he is the greatest champion of all time. He could start fighting dirty and hitting people with that big dumb chain he used to carry around. Remember the "chain game" ? lmao. Would bring so much heat and actually make him somewhat interesting again. Will it ever happen? Probably never. He's consistently the most boo'd guy on the roster and lately hasn't been able to work the crowd as a face. WWE has a ton of new faces that are on fire that they could build the company around. I want to see Cena snap the RAW after WM.

As long as kids suck up that merch and he keeps being a generally cool dude with all of his wish granting, this will not happen

Going from Net_Wrecker to Net_Positive after one Raw? What has Aiii done to you???

You people say "nyahh, why don't you guize stop the gimmicks posts, nyahh *adjust Revenge of The Nerds glasses*" then you turn around and criticize me when I decide to show more depth and praise some things they did right in what's ultimately been a flat build to WM xXx

WHAT DO YOU WANT. I thought this was the Reality Era.

FINE. FINE. RAW SUCKED. MINUS 9 STARS.

NastyBook

That is a racist gimmick and you two should be ashamed.
I'm black and I love it. It's great how it has none of the baggage it's actually supposed to have. Their theme is the fucking business. I would love to be back in a high school band that picks it up and plays it. And Zeb's signs are fucking hilarious.

DMczaf

I love how everyone couldn't pronounce Joe Manganiello's last name.

Give them a break, they couldn't pronounce Harper's name tonight while the fans were chanting for him so they resorted to saying "Cena sure does invoke passion in the WWE Universe!"

You people say "nyahh, why don't you guize stop the gimmicks posts, nyahh *adjust Revenge of The Nerds glasses*" then you turn around and criticize me when I decide to show more depth and praise some things they did right in what's ultimately been a flat build to WM xXx

WHAT DO YOU WANT. I thought this was the Reality Era.

FINE. FINE. RAW SUCKED. MINUS 9 STARS.

I don't mind Net_Positive. I just wanna see more people getting Wrecked™, nah mean?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom