• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT2| The Road To Raw After Wrestlemania XXX has begun....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright if every match gets their own theme what would they be?

I choose The Man by Aloe Blacc for Daniel Bryan's gauntlet because I wanna stay mainstream and uncreative as possible. Just like WWE.

PInk Tape

Banned
I've got some bad news...

Edit: Dolph gets to compete twice it seems.

According to Live Audio Wrestling's Review a Raw podcast, 58 people so far are on the card.
3nVGZ7G.gif

Main Event ends then BAM, big ass Bret close up to my face. Had me shook for a sec.

Look guys we're mainstream! Fuck I'd be lying if I don't want one of those. Who owns a belt in this thread? Are they worth buying just for the novelty? Or is it frowned upon like a wrestling shirt x1000

Mah boy D-Bry gonna talk about Bret wrestling two matches and winning a title on the second one. Goosebumps fellas, believe that shit. #YES.

Idgaf call me a mark!

Holy fuck Punk looks crazy dead in this interview.

I can never picture Stu not look huge and immobile. But dang he looked manly in that one pic.

Edit: As a little brother myself, the Owen character is still one of my favorites ever. He was so good. Now to watch the Russo/Piper incident on YouTube.

And now to bask on commentary Vince.

I am now indeed loaded for bear.

Edit: Owen celebrating breaking the collar and elbow facing the cameras seconds into the match might just be my favorite thing ever now.

Alucard

Banned
Catching up on more of Raw last night.

HOLY SHIT @ the commentary during Cody/Fandango. Is King on drugs?

King: "I'd just like to go out with Summer Rae one time!"
JBL: "That could be fatal!"
King: "If she dies, she dies!"

Who the hell would say that on live television?

Catching up on more of Raw last night.

HOLY SHIT @ the commentary during Cody/Fandango. Is King on drugs?

King: "I'd just like to go out with Summer Rae one time!"
JBL: "That could be fatal!"
King: "If she dies, she dies!"

Who the hell would say that on live television?

F'n King using Drago lines

Maybe. Are you Harvey Wippleman? I can't believe Vince had him on TV for YEARS saying WRASSLIN. Wrasslemania. World Wrasslin Federation. How do these people spell wrestling? How would you see wrestling and say wrasslin?
Maybe watched alittle too much of Hot Rod. That's stuff he would say

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom