• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT2| The Road To Raw After Wrestlemania XXX has begun....

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
This is like the opposite of Omerta

iba7wBf9M0RK5q.gif

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Whoever was announcing the ECW Hardcore TV episode I watched last night was the worst play by play man I have ever heard. I turned the network on while getting ready for bed (no cable in my bedroom so I didn't bother with the end of RAW) and I caught the end of this episode of Hardcore TV. He had a horrible voice.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I want to start a new project with Dragonzord where we convert all popular wrestling gifs into ones that involving gaming.

you do this and you'll end up buried in Yankee Stadium like the last guy who violated Omerta

Please do some good ones

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Ah, damn, Noam Dar's injured and won't be able to compete in the four-way for the title at PROGRESS on Sunday.

Instead, they're doing Jimmy Havoc (c) vs Party Marty vs Rampage Brown vs El Ligero and, as Ligero was set to face Tommy End, it's now Tommy vs Paul Robinson of the Swords of Essex. That should be a belter of a match, really looking forward to it. My first time front-row at a wrestling show, as well :)

Looking forward to it, but I can't say I'm MORE excited with the changes. But it should be good based on what I've seen before. Should be dope as fuuuuck.

Looking forward to it, but I can't say I'm MORE excited with the changes. But it should be good based on what I've seen before. Should be dope as fuuuuck.

Ligero's a good replacement, but I really would have loved to see the reception Dar got on Sunday in the bigger venue. Would've been amazing. Still, I'm pretty sure the roof will come off when Grado makes his entrance, or if Jimmy 'The Cunt' Havoc somehow loses the title. I'm rooting for Party Marty.

I'll ride my BIKE, thank you very much.

There's just something euphoric about riding a bike when you've got some good weather going, and the wind is hitting your face.

Too bad I suck at riding them, otherwise I'd go to campus on one every day.

One time I almost ran over this girl who I presume was going to class, thankfully I hit the breaks in time.

I had no idea what to say, so I just moved a bit to the side and awkwardly rode away without saying a word. I haven't gotten on my bike ever since :lol

I suddenly realise I've turned into quiet the little Ubisoft fanboy lately. Played a ton of Ubisoft games over the last 6 months... and actually enjoyed them. I used to really dislike Ubisoft too.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Hot air balloon.

That pic made me laugh really hard, the mental image is just...too much

I suddenly realise I've turned into quiet the little Ubisoft fanboy lately. Played a ton of Ubisoft games over the last 6 months... and actually enjoyed them. I used to really dislike Ubisoft too.

why would you dislike a company that gives you fun games

strobogo

Banned
There's just something euphoric about riding a bike when you've got some good weather going, and the wind is hitting your face.

Too bad I suck at riding them, otherwise I'd go to campus on one every day.

One time I almost ran over this girl who I presume was going to class, thankfully I hit the breaks in time.

I had no idea what to say, so I just moved a bit to the side and awkwardly rode away without saying a word. I haven't gotten on my bike ever since :lol

I suck at riding bikes too, but I do it. It's very mind clearing to be out in the middle of nowhere just riding along. I assume it is the same feeling motorcyclists get, but with some exercise benefits to it.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
This is probably my favorite HoF ever...

If only they got Owen in there, it would have been the best one ever ever.

I dunno man Carlos Colon REALLY shits up that HoF for me :/

#justice4bruiser

Man God

Non-Canon Member
I much prefer bikes to motorbikes. You go too damn fast on a motorbike and while they are fun as hell they are also dangerous.

I suck at riding bikes too, but I do it. It's very mind clearing to be out in the middle of nowhere just riding along. I assume it is the same feeling motorcyclists get, but with some exercise benefits to it.

The problem is that I really feel like a hazard to others since campus can get really crowded at times. But maybe I can make it a weekend thing, I don't know.

why would you dislike a company that gives you fun games

Fun being the subjective word. At the time I didn't like their games. The first Assassin's Creed really turned me against them for some reason. Yet, I played it again recently, and stuck with it and now I'm here liking Ubisoft!

I'm going to go bug the Ubisoft Studio where I live to see if I can get in and test some games.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Fun being the subjective word. At the time I didn't like their games. The first Assassin's Creed really turned me against them for some reason. Yet, I played it again recently, and stuck with it and now I'm here liking Ubisoft!

I'm going to go bug the Ubisoft Studio where I live to see if I can get in and test some games.

That first AC game was better than all the rest of em. So good. AC1 dabes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom