• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT2| The Road To Raw After Wrestlemania XXX has begun....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alucard

Banned
What if TNA goes under within the next 48 hours?

Show is pre-recorded, dude. It's HAPPENING.

Seriously though, the Storm/Gunner match on this show has gotten very positive buzz online, so I'm looking forward to at least watching that, and the usual entertaining backstage stuff that TNA does better than any other company in the business.

Fewer than 48 hours until...
855e2c5ce3022dc94b2a6dd974e0bacf_XL.jpg
You know what? You know fucking what? I'm in. Again. Hope the serial killer shows up.

Vylash

Bray Wyatt def. The Big Show in a match he actually won clean.

Awesome

John Cena & The Shield def. Kane & The Wyatt Family

This is awesome too for other reasons

Showaddy

More Smackdown Spoilers.

We get a clip of Santino Marella and Emma on a date at a restaurant.
Oh God why? This is why I shouldn't become a fan of certain wrestlers.

Bray Wyatt defeated Big Show with Sister Abigail.

That's pretty cool though. Got a good feeling about this mania, or maybe they're just lulling me into a false sense of security before the usual suspects win...

jmdajr

God damn countdown was funny. Just some of the shit Dean and Cesaro were saying. This is what it's all about really.

Well and the mon-nay

lol

you see, this is why you are part of the hobo admission

I swear man, if my face wasn't attached to my head I'd lose that too
It's all because work is making me work in a satellite office, makes me freaking lose everything :mad:

Just have to hope it's in there tomorrow. If not I'm pawning my ROH ticket on Stubhub and using the money for whiskey to DROWN MY SORROWS
PS my Sony Gold Headset is sick/Infamous is pretty good yo *Orbital Drop*

Did Vince really give out money that episode or was it just scripted crap?

Not an episode. Went on for like 3-4 weeks. Every week he gave away a total of $1,000,000 ($50,000 to one person, $100,000 to another, etc.). Continued every week until they did the stage collapse angle. Was legit too, he actually gave away money.

strobogo

Banned
Look how fucking wide Cena is. I have a hard time believing he's all natty considering he's kept his body looking exactly the same for a decade with numerous injuries. I've never seen a guy not change at all for so long, especially with the crazy schedule he's had for a decade. I don't think it is physically possible for him to not be on something to help out.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I just spent an hour re-reading Strobogo reviews.

You're a national treasure Stro. You're giving a lot of people some great stuff to read and watch. I love it.

Look how fucking wide Cena is. I have a hard time believing he's all natty considering he's kept his body looking exactly the same for a decade with numerous injuries. I've never seen a guy not change at all for so long, especially with the crazy schedule he's had for a decade. I don't think it is physically possible for him to not be on something to help out.

Cena has definitely put on mass since 04

johncena.jpg

I saw from that Muscle and Fitness interview that he put on 25 lbs in 10 years so 2.5 lbs of muscle a year is definitely attainable and realistic. I'm sure that he is on something and I refuse to believe that he hasn't ever taken anything considering his BB roots.

More Smackdown Spoilers.

We get a clip of Santino Marella and Emma on a date at a restaurant.
Oh God why? This is why I shouldn't become a fan of certain wrestlers.

Bray Wyatt defeated Big Show with Sister Abigail.

That's pretty cool though. Got a good feeling about this mania, or maybe they're just lulling me into a false sense of security before the usual suspects win...

Cena's been on the losing end against the Wyatts for a while now. Obviously he'll overcome the odds at WM.

tumblr_inline_mnxhtxN0vM1qz4rgp.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom