• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT2| The Rollercoaster to WrestleMania XXXIII!

Caspel

Business & Marketing Manager @ GungHo
Let's say the rumors come true and WWE brings back the Hardy Boyz and Kurt Angle, where does everyone want to see them involved in the picture?

Kurt Angle should go to Smackdown to stay closer to Shane and his history with them. Whether he fights or not doesn't matter to me, but if he did, give him a B-tier PPV match with Shane.

Hardy boyz should stay together and I'd love to see them interact with Wyatt.

Angle should have vignettes with American Alpha, talking to them back stage, working with them in the ring before the show. Then they suffer an incredible loss, and the need help to get it all back. and they enlist KA help. This leads to a great 3 V 3 match at some point, and he could be like a coach to them for the next couple years, Leading to their split etc..................

it writes itself.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Kurt Angle should not wrestle and if he does, definitely don't put him on SmackDown where it gets really weird that they're letting him wrestle, but not Daniel Bryan, who isn't in any immediate danger of dying in the ring

Let's say the rumors come true and WWE brings back the Hardy Boyz and Kurt Angle, where does everyone want to see them involved in the picture?

Kurt Angle should go to Smackdown to stay closer to Shane and his history with them. Whether he fights or not doesn't matter to me, but if he did, give him a B-tier PPV match with Shane.

Hardy boyz should stay together and I'd love to see them interact with Wyatt.

Angle's return isn't a rumour. I doubt his role going forward will involve wrestling though, and it really shouldn't. Which is a shame because prime Angle is probably my favourite wrestler of all time.

That said, as the posts above remind me, Terry Funk somehow still wrestles. Hell, Funk somehow still walks. So who knows what's on the cards for Kurt.

Jerm411

XVrszMm.png

Jesus....so sad....

FUCK. Fucking awful to read about Jim Ross' wife. Really sad and feel for Jim and his family. Can't imagine what he's going through.

Top Bottom