• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT2| The Rollercoaster to WrestleMania XXXIII!

The fact that the Demon has always been treated like a power-up only for Finn to change absolutely nothing about his moveset bothers me so much.

I'd be happy with just a Demon specific finisher and nothing more. Give us something.

veGQ8j7.jpg

Sephzilla

The fact that the Demon has always been treated like a power-up only for Finn to change absolutely nothing about his moveset bothers me so much.

I'd be happy with just a Demon specific finisher and nothing more. Give us something.

Finn Balor should be a sound technical wrestler. Demon Balor should be a brawler who is out trying to hurt people.

Kaladin

I just don't understand the desire to see Balor vs Lesnar/Taker.

Balor vs Brock would be a good big man vs lightweight match-up. Balor could actually do something against Lesnar and it would be believable. It would be the closest thing we'd get to the Bryan vs Lesnar match we never got.

That piece of shit entrance with the chainsaw at Dallas still has me dying. And I say this as someone who loves Finn's entrance. But the obviously fake chainsaw, the elaborate revving noises, it was too much in the best way possible.

Plus the blue paint of the attire sucked.

I wish Finn would do fucking ANYTHING to differentiate from the Demon. Right now he's exactly the same but some goofy facepaint and stupid looking hat.

Kaladin

That piece of shit entrance with the chainsaw at Dallas still has me dying. And I say this as someone who loves Finn's entrance. But the obviously fake chainsaw, the elaborate revving noises, it was too much in the best way possible.

Plus the blue paint of the attire sucked.

That Ripper entrance tho.

If Bas Rutten says you are an asshole, you are an asshole.

But JBL being a huge cunt is no news to anyone, I would imagine.
Not even the third time he's done it

Let's see if I remember it all: the time he bullied Striker, the time he bullied Joey Styles and Joey fought him (apparently wasn't the first time they interacted, just the first time Joey stuck up for himself), the numerous rookies hazing incidents, the time he made fun of Palmer Cannon for his brother committing suicide and Palmer quit that night, the multiple Blue Meanie incidents AND the Stevie Richards incident that came after one of those

This is the first time it's being defended outside of WWE - it'll be live on iPPV over at WWNLive on Friday, then on Demand PROGRESS at a later date and I imagine it'll be on the WWE youtube channel as well.
Ah ok. I think I've probably just been thrown off by matches advertised as "Tyler Bate, WWE UK Champion" without them actually being title matches

Tbh, I think FloSlam were expecting to have a good few more signups by now - the ROH deal falling through was a blow, plus they've been unable to sign any major indies outside of the WWN brands to long-term deals. The fact that they aren't putting up all the EVOLVE & DGUSA back catalogue as promised is quite telling, they'll also ignore anyone asking about the subject, even though their website still promises they'll all be up by the end of January lol.

Give me the power to quit smoking wrasslegaf

I'd love to help, but unfortunately I'm one of those infuriating people who smoked for the better part of a decade and then gave up by...just stopping :p

Tbh, I think FloSlam were expecting to have a good few more signups by now - the ROH deal falling through was a blow, plus they've been unable to sign any major indies outside of the WWN brands to long-term deals. The fact that they aren't putting up all the EVOLVE & DGUSA back catalogue as promised is quite telling, they'll also ignore anyone asking about the subject, even though their website still promises they'll all be up by the end of January lol.

Yeah, my feeling is floslam is doing okay but not great for the parent company so they'll pay up for the 16 carat tournament but not invest in uploading much of the wXw catalogue. They're clearly putting a ton into Mania weekend. If that doesn't pay off we may see them becoming Evolve+ some budget tier stuff.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
So I've got the Flu and have been watching a lot of RPG speedruns and rassling to help me through it.

The last few weeks of 1998 Nitro while having fever dreams is not something I recommend, though I also watched the Raw Bowl and Thursday Raw Thursday this morning at 3am and they were pretty dope.

Sephzilla

I think it's crazy that the longest reigning tag team champs ever

1) Never defended their titles at WrestleMania

2) Aren't in a match at WrestleMania this year

Kaladin

I think it's crazy that the longest reigning tag team champs ever

1) Never defended their titles at WrestleMania

2) Aren't in a match at WrestleMania this year

I have to wonder what's up with #2. I mean, it's weird to have one of your most popular acts not wrestling, right? Or did they just realize that everyone likes their promos and their wrestling is stale?

Top Bottom