• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT2| The Rollercoaster to WrestleMania XXXIII!

ReiGun

So this is just a regular, schmegular match? Wonder how they're gonna fit in the "Shane jumps off something high" spot.

Edit: Unless they're not gonna do that cause Shane is old and frail.

I wonder if they have something weird planned if they're going with a regular match.

There's no way Shane can look even remotely good in a setting like that. His matches are potentially "fun" for people because they're absurd.

i feel like a normal match could be amazing, i could of swore him and cena barely left the ring in their match and it was great , lets see if AJ can make a pillow a 4.5 star match lol

We never got to see AJ wrestle Yoshihiko did we?

Its probably actually easier to work with Yoshihiko than Shane, heh.

Wouldn't surprise me if some point this week they change the match to something that helps make shane looks good like how today they announced that the Raw tag team championship match is now a ladder match.

ReiGun

Shane's literal attraction is dumb stunts...

This. There's no appeal to a Shane match in 2017 (or ever, tbh) if he's not doing some stupid high spot.

It's why I'd rather he just not get in the ring anymore. I'm really not interesting in seeing him do that stuff anymore; it's more nerve wrecking than anything.

Wagram

Pretty lame the SD women's title is on the Pre-Show. I knew it would happen, but both women's matches should be on the main show.

Ellsworth is so irrelevant right now it isn't even funny.

i feel like a normal match could be amazing, i could of swore him and cena barely left the ring in their match and it was great , lets see if AJ can make a pillow a 4.5 star match lol
Cena's a great wrestler and before AJ has wrestled many great straight forward wrestling matches. Has Shane ever had a normal one on one match that's good?

Ellsworth has really made the most of his unlikely WWE run, cutting a promo with more confidence and character than most of the roster.

Ellsworth is so irrelevant right now it isn't even funny.

Cena's a great wrestler and before AJ has wrestled many great straight forward wrestling matches. Has Shane ever had a normal one on one match that's good?

I honestly can't remember shane ever doing a normal match without him jumping half a mile across the ring

ReiGun

Carmella just cannot get a reaction. I feel like she has improved as a performer character-wise - the heel turn was great for her - but she just doesn't connect with the crowd.

Holla holla, I'm guessing tag team match now?

Carmella just cannot get a reaction. I feel like she has improved as a performer character-wise - the heel turn was great for her - but she just doesn't connect with the crowd.

Because she got paired with Ellsworth and that was it. There was some build up where Ellsworth cheated so she can win matches but that stopped altogether. So no wonder nobody gave a crap about her which is a shame cuz she has indeed improved her character.

It really feels like WWE do not care for the SD women's division at all compared to the Raw. At Royal Rumble, the women SD match was pre show and just a tag match instead of a title match while Raw got a title shot, and now we have Wrestlemania having the SD one on pre show and the Raw one on the main card.

Top Bottom