• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT2| The Rollercoaster to WrestleMania XXXIII!

ReiGun

Delusional Ellsworth works...as long as his air time is minimal.

Being Carmella's valet is a great spot for him. He doesn't have to wrestle, gets to play to his strengths as a character, doesn't eat up screen time, and the two of them actually have a great dynamic.

Hex

Banned
Wouldn't surprise me if some point this week they change the match to something that helps make shane looks good like how today they announced that the Raw tag team championship match is now a ladder match.

I have been expecting a falls count anywhere match or at least a nodq.

Getting thrown into the fire of the Main Roster really helped Carmella get better. Man she was awful on NXT on her own, she still needs work but she ain't as bad. Also Smackdown has been good with all the women. I would always skip Alexa segments on NXT when she was part of that terrible tag team.

It really feels like WWE do not care for the SD women's division at all compared to the Raw. At Royal Rumble, the women SD match was pre show and just a tag match instead of a title match while Raw got a title shot, and now we have Wrestlemania having the SD one on pre show and the Raw one on the main card.

Raw has bigger "stars" Smackdown has better stories when it comes to the women... well it's been hurt by having to completely rewrite their title program after Naomi went down.

Lol holla holla

Wrestlers are gonna be pointing to nothing due to force of habit next week.
If I had it my way, I'd put this beauty up all year long

WrestleMania-34-logo.jpg

It really feels like WWE do not care for the SD women's division at all compared to the Raw. At Royal Rumble, the women SD match was pre show and just a tag match instead of a title match while Raw got a title shot, and now we have Wrestlemania having the SD one on pre show and the Raw one on the main card.

I actually care about the Smackdown women more than Raw because the SD women's characters are more fleshed out so in part, that makes me invested. Whereas, the Raw women may be bigger names but the stupid storylines and horrible promos they cut just don't do nothing for me.

somedevil

Both divisions need more women but it seems Raw will have Emma and Summer Rae back from injury and Smackdown has Naomi injured and Tamina wrestling at the house shows.

They probably call more up after the women's tournament.

See this is weird Smackdown clearly cares about their women... so much time dedicated to this pre show match...

So I'm thinking it's safe to say they don't consider pre show different from main show

Because a lot of time on the go home is being dedicated to the women.

Both divisions need more women but it seems Raw will have Emma and Summer Rae back from injury and Smackdown has Naomi injured and Tamina wrestling at the house shows.

They probably call more up after the women's tournament.
SD needs someone big. They're losing Nikki after Wrestlemania who's a big enough deal which really only leaves Becky as the only big name on the women's division.

tm24

Just based on the ridiculously stacked card the PROGRESS show is probably the best, imo - it's $20 over at WWNLive. The ROH show looks great as well, but that's a bit pricey at $30. Also, Joey Janela's Spring Break looks completely insane - Marty Jannetty, Glacier, Dan fucking Severn, etc. A $15 FloSlam subscription gets you access to that and all the other FloSlam shows live and on demand, so that's easily the best value for money.
Isn't the progress show 15 if you just go live viewing?

Top Bottom