• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT2| The Rollercoaster to WrestleMania XXXIII!

Heroman

Banned
C8DLp_aV4AElfiK.jpg:large
Wait the smackdown tag team belts aren't going to be defended at the show?

I wish Wyatt had changed his look slightly or something to sell his new power

Lol so much for Harper's supposed new graphics still woody baybeeeee

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
This match was "next" fifteen fucking minutes ago.

Why is the Raw tag team match a ladder one? They should've given that spot to the crusies.

A few bumps and flippy shit oughta get them over. Also, I just remembered they didn't do any cross brand angles for this Mania, would've been cool.

Wagram

I'm still all in on the idea that Harper will cost Randy at Mania and of the fact that Bray had Harper break off on purpose. The placement of this match is designed to throw people off.

I think if the Hardyz do show up at WM (and I don't think they will), it'll be interrupting one of the New Day segments.

Rowan and Harper attack Bray. Bray starts laughing, lights go out, Hardyz show up.

A MAN CAN DREAM CAN'T HE?!

I'd rather the Hardyz don't come back as Bray's sidekicks.

Having no segment for a main card match in Ambrose vs Corbin but then spending a good forty minutes altogether on pre show stuff like the Andre tag match and the women stuff is a bit odd.

Why is the Raw tag team match a ladder one? They should've given that spot to the crusies.

A few bumps and flippy shit oughta get them over.

If they did that, you'd have people complaining about the CW division being treated like an afterthought because "they threw everyone in one match". They are doing a serious one-on-one feud with the two most over guys in that division. It's not a bad decision.

They don't want the Cruiserweights to get over.

You're right, they spend time promoting and creating an entire show for guys they actively work against.

If they did that, you'd have people complaining about the CW division being treated like an afterthought because "they threw everyone in one match". They are doing a serious one-on-one feud with the two most over guys in that division. It's not a bad decision.

Yeah, I know, still think it's gonna be hands down motn, like hands down, but it would've been cool for them to showcase more guys.

Maybe throw someone on the André the Giant and let them do some fun shit like what they did with Jack at the RR.

cordy

Banned
I think I know why Ambrose didn't show up this SD.
Dean Ambrose traveled 190,869 miles in the past year.

I always wondered exactly how much WWE wrestlers travel, so I sat down and looked at the last year's worth of matches for the guy who wrestled the most dates on the roster. I calculated how many miles he flew or drove from city to city. Knowing that he lives in Las Vegas, I assumed he flew (or when in Southern California, drove) home if he had more than a couple days off and was reasonably close by. His schedule is insane. Ambrose traveled 4/5 of the way to the moon. He wrestled in Miami one night, then almost 5000 miles away in Honolulu the following night. He wrestled in two cities in one day- Orlando and Jacksonville. One day he wrestled in Saskatoon (after wrestling in Edmonton the day before), then had to be in San Diego the next day. There are no direct flights from Saskatoon to San Diego, and the only 1-stop flight leaves at 5:30 a.m. In total, he couldn't have been at home for more than 167 days all year.

Here's the link: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B9C45sM-8eWvZTVHWE5pV1ZEdXM

Top Bottom