• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT2| The Rollercoaster to WrestleMania XXXIII!

jmdajr

What work out do you do? I do Mentzer 's H.I.T.

Shit I don't know what you would call it. It's a combination for exercises from physical therapy sessions throughout the years. I have gone for my back, knees, shoulder.

So lots of core stuff. I do planks and medicine ball for abdominal in all sorts of ways. I do arm bands, and even leg band excises. I have free weights for culrs and lunges while wearing ankle weights. Pushups and wheel barrel type exercises. Burpees. And even got ideas from HHH exercise video. Yeah what a "mark", but they work.

I do about a 2 hour workout twice a week, and outside of that just walk a lot and do tons of stair climbing. I feel ok and at my age I can't do the heavy weights anymore. So much of this shit is to keep my body from falling apart. It takes me like 45 minutes to be really warmed using the foam roller and yoga type poses, but I do what I gotta do.

Mahonay

Banned
Same account just posted the back which is better. Reigns is clearly equal to Taker!!

C8LfoA9VYAIFx8Z.jpg:large

lol @ hardcore champion for Taker
Jeeeezus
CoEjy5Y.gif

And even got ideas from HHH exercise video. Yeah what a "mark", but they work.

image.php

But, hey man, if it works for you, keep it up!

I'm training for a half marathon, so I'm trying to get leaner, build endurance, and strengthen cardio.

Damn. Someone (heavily implied to be DeMott) told Big Cass he'd be fired if it wasn't for the fact he was seven foot tall.

Well, I mean, he's not exactly wrong.

Sephzilla

Cass is ok-at-best on the mic and his solo matches kind of stink. So yeah, his height is kind of why he has a job.

But fuck Bill DeMott anyway.

Kaladin

I think the sleeper match of the weekend could be DIY vs Revival vs Authors Of Pain. Any combination of 2 of these teams has been great, and a triple threat elimination match? Forget about it.

Hasney

I think the sleeper match of the weekend could be DIY vs Revival vs Authors Of Pain. Any combination of 2 of these teams has been great, and a triple threat elimination match? Forget about it.

Any combination not involving AOP has been great. I really hope DIY and Revival take them out first.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
8d5ca95cd5drho img.jpg

Look at this disgusting fat tub of fucking goo from the georgia circuit, how did this disgrace make it to TV let alone win their rinky dink indy belt

Fuck man, the business these days

Let's not compare 1980s Dusty Rhodes with 2017 Chris Hero.

Even assuming it was a valid comparison, Dusty owned being a fat guy in a way that Hero isn't. Kevin Owens owns being a fat wrestler in a way that Hero doesn't. Hero comes off as totally unaware he's completely out of shape.

Kaladin

Even assuming it was a valid comparison, Dusty owned being a fat guy in a way that Hero isn't. Kevin Owens owns being a fat wrestler in a way that Hero doesn't. Hero comes off as totally unaware he's completely out of shape.

That's the thing though, Dusty and KO weren't/aren't out of shape....Hero is and knows it.

Tom Nook

Same account just posted the back which is better. Reigns is clearly equal to Taker!!

C8LfoA9VYAIFx8Z.jpg

lol @ hardcore champion for Taker

It's like comparing two resumes: One candidate just graduated from college. The other candidate has been out of college for 10 years or so.

So last night, my wife, who I can never get to watch wrestling for the life of me, was listening to our TV blast Smackdown from this past Tuesday. When the Cena/ Miz segment hit in the ring, she dropped what she was doing, came in to glance at what was going on, sat down and started laughing her ass off. She stuck through all the way to see Bray and Orton end the show.

New fan? Maybe.

Beefy

Shit I don't know what you would call it. It's a combination for exercises from physical therapy sessions throughout the years. I have gone for my back, knees, shoulder.

So lots of core stuff. I do planks and medicine ball for abdominal in all sorts of ways. I do arm bands, and even leg band excises. I have free weights for culrs and lunges while wearing ankle weights. Pushups and wheel barrel type exercises. Burpees. And even got ideas from HHH exercise video. Yeah what a "mark", but they work.

I do about a 2 hour workout twice a week, and outside of that just walk a lot and do tons of stair climbing. I feel ok and at my age I can't do the heavy weights anymore. So much of this shit is to keep my body from falling apart. It takes me like 45 minutes to be really warmed using the foam roller and yoga type poses, but I do what I gotta do.

All about finding what works for you!

But, hey man, if it works for you, keep it up!

I'm training for a half marathon, so I'm trying to get leaner, build endurance, and strengthen cardio.

Done one marathon and one half marathon, that's me done for life.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
The same company that spent weeks mocking God & Christianity just for some McMahon bullshit is now too scared to say Crucifix?

I think Alvarez is even more incensed that Crusix isn't a real fucking word.

It's a made-up WWE word like "WWE Superstar"

Heroman

Banned

Owned being a fat guy? What does even mean.

Top Bottom