• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT2| The Rollercoaster to WrestleMania XXXIII!

I'm surprised Sting is there after all the times Flair has pulled one over on him.

I'll never forget Halloween Havoc '95.
If it wasn't for ric, who knows if sting would've been a big player. Ric lobbied for sting to be his next foe.

Another guy flair lobbied to make a big guy(but for reasons you know he didn't get that chance until later) was eddy g. Ric saw big things in him and wanted to make him the next huge star

MG310

How are they going to do HHH/Seth. Is it just going to be Seth getting his ass kicked and his knee brutalized for 10 minutes only for Seth to hit a quick pedigree for a 3 count?

Joe takes out Seth as early as during his entrance, extended beatdown. Finn Balor shows up to help, eventually Triple H takes a sledgehammer shot and the Pedigree from Seth.

Seth celebrating Finn's injury gets ignored in favor of showing the photos of them rehabbing from injuries together and not wanting to be another one of Triple H's discarded toys.

That's an ugly ass statue btw guys.
It could be worse.
LuTOWZa.gif

This Ego/Darby segment is fucking dumb haha.

Yep... why did they throw him around first lol...

I'm pretty sure two of the medic zombies are from my local indie fed here in Vancouver. Darby's coming here for a show next Sat so I guess maybe he got them a small gig here.

Edit: Yep they're in Florida so that was almost definitely them... fucking random lol

RBH

This weekend only, all Xbox Live Gold members can enjoy WWE 2K17 for free as part of Xbox Live Gold’s Free Play Days.

Beginning 9:00 AM PST Wednesday, March 29 and running to 11:59 PM PST Monday, April 3, all Gold members in Xbox One markets will get a special opportunity get into the ring. Draft your Xbox Live friends and get ready to fight — because fighting is always better with a friend. You'll also have the option to purchase WWE 2K17 online from the Xbox Store at a 50% discount. All Gamerscore and Achievements earned during this event period are yours to keep, and save game data will carry on if you decide to buy the game later.
http://news.xbox.com/2017/03/29/wwe-2k17-free-play-days/

e33yckmkqg1urs60zgqk.gif

bbihtcfrobqphtzdkled.gif

gbjhzukfuit6vtlajzxs.gif

The biggest problem I have with Evolve is that the shows feel so lifeless because Lenny Leonard is a trash announcer and he's the only one there. So there's a lot of dead air and when he does talk he has like zero emotion and just calls the moves.

Top Bottom