• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT2| The Rollercoaster to WrestleMania XXXIII!

Nekofrog

Banned
A good 75% of my time viewing this thread consists of just scrolling through all the garbage until I see the beautiful three letters WCW

And most of the time when I see it it's one of you nerds talking smack about the greatest promotion of all time

The dubya see dubya will rise again

Tall4Life

A good 75% of my time viewing this thread consists of just scrolling through all the garbage until I see the beautiful three letters WCW

And most of the time when I see it it's one of you nerds talking smack about the greatest promotion of all time

THERE'S NO HULKAMANIACS HERE

How can it rise when at Wrestlemania the final nail in the coffin will come from Brock da based WWE gawd squashing that tiny bug Gassberg like da Game did to Stang.

slabrock

Banned
THERE'S NO HULKAMANIACS HERE

KhUupYe.gif

Heroman

Banned

But WCW was /is garbage

WWE Universe, keep your hands, arms and legs inside the vehicle at all times because you are about to embark on The Ultimate Thrill Ride when WrestleMania 33 takes over Orlando this Sunday.

Full WrestleMania coverage | Watch every WrestleMania on WWE Network

Sports-entertainment's biggest night of the year begins with a special two-hour WrestleMania Kickoff, streaming live on the award-winning WWE Network at 5 p.m. ET/2 p.m. PT. In addition to WWE Network, the Kickoff can also be seen for free on WWE.com, the WWE App, Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, Pinterest and Google+. The second hour of the Kickoff also airs on USA Network.

Join Renee Young along with WWE Hall of Famers Jerry Lawler, Booker T and Shawn Michaels as they share their thoughts and predictions for WrestleMania 33 and give live updates from The Show of Shows as they happen.

Plus, there will be matches on the Kickoff as WWE Cruiserweight Champion Neville vs. Austin Aries and during the second hour on USA Network, the fourth-annual Andre the Giant Memorial Battle Royal,

Then, at 7 p.m. ET/4 p.m. PT, WWE's most epic event of the year takes place as WrestleMania 33 airs live on WWE Network.

Don't miss any of the action this Sunday, beginning with the WrestleMania Kickoff at 5 p.m. ET/2 p.m. PT!

http://www.wwe.com/shows/wrestlemania/33/article/watch-wrestlemania-33-kickoff

The following matches have been announced so far:

WWE Championship Match
Bray Wyatt (c) vs. Randy Orton (PREVIEW)

Universal Championship Match
Goldberg (c) vs. Brock Lesnar (PREVIEW)

The Phenom vs. The Big Dog
The Undertaker vs. Roman Reigns (PREVIEW)

Power Couples Collide
John Cena & Nikki Bella vs. The Miz & Maryse (PREVIEW)

Non-Sanctioned Match
Seth Rollins vs. Triple H (PREVIEW)

SmackDown LIVE Commissioner vs. The Phenomenal One
Shane McMahon vs. AJ Styles (PREVIEW)

Raw Women's Championship Fatal 4-Way Elimination Match
Bayley (c) vs. Charlotte Flair vs. Sasha Banks vs. Nia Jax (PREVIEW)

United States Championship Match
Chris Jericho (c) vs. Kevin Owens (PREVIEW)

Intercontinental Championship Match
Dean Ambrose (c) vs. Baron Corbin (PREVIEW)

SmackDown Women's Championship Match
Champion Alexa Bliss to defend against all female SmackDown LIVE Superstars who are available to compete (PREVIEW)

Raw Tag Team Championship Triple Threat Ladder Match
Luke Gallows & Karl Anderson (c) vs. Enzo Amore & Big Cass vs. Cesaro & Sheamus (PREVIEW)

The Fourth Annual Andre the Giant Memorial Battle Royal (Kickoff Match)
Featuring Big Show, Sami Zayn, Braun Strowman, Apollo Crews, Mojo Rawley and more Superstars (PREVIEW)

WWE Cruiserweight Championship Match (Kickoff Match)
Neville (c) vs. Austin Aries (PREVIEW)

Stick with WWE.com for the latest news as WrestleMania 33 draws near, and for complete coverage during and after The Ultimate Thrill Ride.

http://www.wwe.com/shows/wrestleman...ia-33-match-card-previews-start-time-and-more

Ignoring the graphic of the article about the kickoff having Bliss in it but between rthe SD women's match not being mentioned there and the full card listing it amongst the main show matches, it does in fact seem like yes the SD Women's match has been bumped up to the main show. Also of note the official card still calls it Bliss vs everyone available meaning we might be in for some returns/surprises.

Barring any surprise kick off matches it also means that hopefully Aries/Neville is going to have even more time as there is no other match scheduled for the first hour of the pre show.

Also given that the full card lists the pre show matches in the correct order and lists the triple threat tag title match as the first main show match (which was basically what everyone predicted) this could be the official match order... meaning that Wyatt/Orton might actually be your Wrestlemania actual Main Event...

So many matches.

Someone tell WWE more ≠ better

Yeah. There needs to be less PPV/network events or whatever they call them now too. There are so many sometimes only 2 weeks or so apart they dont feel special and wind up feeling like raw.

I know they are trying to add as value to the network as possible and appreciate that but fuck.

Return of the Jedi
American Pie 2
Saving Private Ryan
Hackers
Die Hard 3
Fast 6
The Wood
Juice
Full Metal Jacket
Jersey Boys
Step up 3
Indy & Last Crusade
Back to the Future 2
Bloodsport
Best of the Best 2

You liked BotB2 over 1? BotB 4 was better than 2 because it went full action flick as opposed to a pseudo tourney. BotB 3 is one of the worry movies I have ever seen in my life.

Toki767

Given how long the ramp is Taker's gonna have to come from the ring in order to chop 20 mins off his entrance.

It's a 7 hour show.

The Smackdown Women's match will just be cut to 5 minutes in order to give Undertaker and Goldberg time to get to the ring.

Tall4Life

JBL just made a Manti T'eo reference....in 2017

And JBL and Corey just said the SD women are better than the Raw women, it feels like they loosened up

Lothar

Banned
Was anything on Raw or Smackdown worth watching? 120 unread pages. Must have been a good week.

I just read this Kurt Angle story back on page 53. Pretty funny. I'm glad I saw it before skipping to the the end of the thread.

As part of the Q&A segment, Kurt was asked about Edge. Kurt laughed and brought up the hair vs hair match. He recalled Vince calling him into his office the afternoon of the event to discuss the match. Vince told Kurt out right "you're going bald" and told Kurt that his reason was because he was sick of looking at his receding hairline. Kurt told the audience that he accepted this and didn't have any issue with it at all. Vince ordered Kurt not to say anything about it to Edge and that "we're gonna f*** with Edge!" So Edge comes in and Vince tells him Edge is going to do the job that night and go bald. Kurt recalled that Edge's face went chalk white, he said ok and they both left. Outside of the office, Edge in a panic started saying to Kurt how he couldn't go bald because he grew his hair out to hide his ugly face. Kurt said it was hard to keep a straight face, but he told Edge that he has to do the job and if he didn't like it, then tough. Before the event, Kurt was walking backstage and saw that Edge was out front in the stands appearing to be crying. In the end, Edge was told 5 minutes before the match that it was all a rib and that Kurt was losing his hair that night.

You liked BotB2 over 1? BotB 4 was better than 2 because it went full action flick as opposed to a pseudo tourney. BotB 3 is one of the worry movies I have ever seen in my life.
It was a tossup on either 1 or 2. 2 had that barakas playing the super heel. I never watched 4 because 3 sucked and never kept up with the series.

Blue I'll have to re watch that match again

How are they going to do HHH/Seth. Is it just going to be Seth getting his ass kicked and his knee brutalized for 10 minutes only for Seth to hit a quick pedigree for a 3 count?

Top Bottom