• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT2| The Rollercoaster to WrestleMania XXXIII!

The biggest problem I have with Evolve is that the shows feel so lifeless because Lenny Leonard is a trash announcer and he's the only one there. So there's a lot of dead air and when he does talk he has like zero emotion and just calls the moves.

I kinda like him...

I don't mind a more even keel delivery.

My problem is the crowd isn't mic'd well

C8My-oOW0AAtHXA.jpg:large

https://twitter.com/BeckyLynchWWE/status/847615871052677120
I hope the match doesn't get less then ten minutes now on account of being pushed up to the main show.

Curious to see whether they drop a match or just make the battle royal long.

I'll be legit stunned if Dijak isn't in NXT within the next six months.

I kinda like him...

I don't mind a more even keel delivery.

My problem is the crowd isn't mic'd well

That kind of delivery is fine when it's one voice in a pair of guys. That voice as the one sole voice you hear is really dry and not exciting. Like he brought no energy at all to the end of that Lee/Ricochet match.

I'll be legit stunned if Dijak isn't in NXT within the next six months.

That kind of delivery is fine when it's one voice in a pair of guys. That voice as the one sole voice you hear is really dry and not exciting. Like he brought no energy at all to the end of that Lee/Ricochet match.

I guess. Yeah a partner wpuld be good.

I was about to post about Dijack's awesome Urnagiesque toss of that guy over the top rope and then the fucker did a corkscrew fucking plancha.

NXT would absolutely benefit from that guy.

Pikma

Banned
I want to think they're keeping the CWs on the pre show because they wouldn't be able to give them enough time to steal the show otherwise

I want to think they're keeping the CWs on the pre show because they wouldn't be able to give them enough time to steal the show otherwise
The CWs will get more time on the pre-show then they would get on the main card. It's a two hour pre show, they're guaranteed to get a good fifteen to twenty minutes.

Syder

I just realised Neville v Austin Aries might get the half-empty arena that the Kalisto/Ryback match got last year...

It was pretty crazy, either of Elgin & Dijak's big tag combos should've been the finish though - did not buy Williams kicking out of either, but perhaps that's because I'm nowhere near as sold on him (and, to a lesser extent, Yehi) as Gabe seems to be.

tm24

Larry Dallas is a pretty great shitheel.

Also, im not sold on the current incarnation of Catch Point at all. I do like Jaka though

It was pretty crazy, either of Elgin & Dijak's big tag combos should've been the finish though - did not buy Williams kicking out of either, but perhaps that's because I'm nowhere near as sold on him (and, to a lesser extent, Yehi) as Gabe seems to be.

I do agree... but oh well still made for some great action. Plus I doubt they wanted to put a tag title on Elgin.

Dijak literally has a WWE 2k17 fantasy big man/cruiserweight moveset only he's real and can actually do it in real life

Menome

I just realised Neville v Austin Aries might get the half-empty arena that the Kalisto/Ryback match got last year...

Hopefully there won't be the problems with the entry system this year. Friend of mine went last year and took two hours to get into the building, only getting to her seat at the end of the IC ladder-match.

Toki767

Neville would've been in the ladder match last year if it wasn't for getting injured a couple weeks before Mania.

Poor guy may never be on the main show if he's stuck in the CW division.

Syder

Peter really should change his name to Mark.

I think we need a 3 day moratorium on Roman Reigns discussion
until The Big Dog claims the yard against Old Man Taker.

Top Bottom