• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT2| The Rollercoaster to WrestleMania XXXIII!

RBH

C8NMMnDVYAoQ5dV.jpg:small

ZOMG

STOING!

They are booked for Dreamer's House of Hardcore shows in mid April so it's possible.

Hmm seems there is a delay on the Spring Break show

That was never going to be an issue. WWE has signed and debuted a ton of guys recently who finished up indie dates after debuting on TV. And plus they have a good relationship with Dreamer.

This Janela show is already the best show of the weekend and it won't be topped.

Scott Hall just came out of a genie bottle and is granting Joey wishes.

Also, one of the things advertised for this show is "Earl Hebner will run-in on a ref bump because we can't afford to pay him for a full match".

Sami Callihan absolutely has to be the biggest example of WWE/NXT just not being able to do anything at all with a guy who is pretty good on the indies.

Y'all watching something?

Joey Janela's Spring Break on FloSlam.

In case you are unaware, this show features a match between Dan Severn and Matt Riddle, along with matches featuring Glacier and Marty Jannetty.

And it opened with a vignette of Janela finding a genie bottle in a pawn shop that contained Scott Hall, who came out of it and granted him three wishes.

In case you are unaware, this show features a match between Dan Severn and Matt Riddle, along with matches featuring Glacier and Marty Jannetty.

And it opened with a vignette of Janela finding a genie bottle in a pawn shop that contained Scott Hall, who came out of it and granted him three wishes.
Ohh haha. Wish I had the money to sub

Janela vs Jannetty is apparently for custody of the genie bottle lmao

Ultratech

Heh, I watched the Genie thing earlier in the week.

It's great stuff.

I'd watch it, but it's already late here and I gotta work tomorrow. :(

Janela vs Jannetty is apparently for custody of the genie bottle lmao

lololol

Lol blood 30 seconds into this match

And there's another door

For a falls count anywhere match on an indie show the camers crew is doing a decent job.

Fuck yes the clusterfuck featuring Glacier, Dink/Doink and The Invisible Man and more to come.

Win by pinfall, submission or death..

Facade coming out to the fucking Ninja Rap from TMNT II lmao

Top Bottom