• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT2| The Rollercoaster to WrestleMania XXXIII!

ReiGun

Hmm gee maybe its just that some of us think he is misfairly treated, as whenever he just shows up or talks everyone whines, "FUCK OFF ROMAN JESUS CHRIST SHUT UP AND LEAVE" ��

That's everyone though, from John Cena to the New Day to Bayley to the fucking Golden Truth. You ever seen this thread when Raw is on? You hear Wrasslegaf tell it, damn near everyone on the main roster sucks except Styles and Jericho.

My problem is with people acting like they still can't understand why Roman is in the spot he's in when it's all anyone has been talking about for the longest time. You know why he gets the reaction he gets. I know it. JBL knows it. Peter Rosenberg knows it. Defend the guy if you must, but stop pretending like people's reasons for disliking him haven't been repeated and analyzed to death. Because again, if you don't get it by now, you're just an idiot. (Not you specifically, of course)

Brinbe

Amazing fucking show. Legit. Reminder that Wrestling comes in many shapes and forms and in the end, it's supposed to be fun.

Good thing to keep in mind when Mania inevitably sucks.

Adree

I can't get over how good the Zelda soundtrack is. It won't beat Nier but it's quite an achievement in pleasantness.

Weird that Pete Dunn is scheduled for the WNN supershow on FloSlam given his WWE contract status... thought he wasn't allowed to appear on FloSlam streams

Hasney

Interesting. Earl making an appearance....

earl.jpg

Top Bottom