• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT2| The Rollercoaster to WrestleMania XXXIII!

tm24

The one thing really lacking in wrestling was misogyny. Glad we rectified that

Excalibur is a wrestling treasure

RBH

C8NmESdU0AAKIIt.jpg:small

https://twitter.com/ScottDawsonWWE/status/847633389746241537

The one thing really lacking in wrestling was misogyny. Glad we rectified that

Excalibur is a wrestling treasure

He also had a gem right before:

Other guy: She's the only woman in this match...

Excalibur (something like): Not necessarily. You shouldn't assume the gender of any of the other wrestlers.

Amazing trans positive comment

So Glacier clearly can't do the Cryonic Kick anymore all his eliminations were big boots.

Lol Aslan the Christ figure reference . This is amazing

ReiGun

I try to avoid talking about Roman because I think everything that could be said about him has been said. But real talk, if he's as good as JBL, Rosenberg, HHH, and whoever else says he is, he wouldn't need half the damn industry running to his defense every three weeks.

More than anything Roman does - I don't have any particularly strong opinions on him either way, though I acknowledge his skill as a performer and he seems like an okay guy whenever he's on UpUpDownDown - I get irritated by people being intentionally obtuse every time he comes up. Everyone has gone over the Roman Reigns push with a fine tooth comb for the last two years. If you don't get why it hasn't worked as intended by now, you're either an idiot or you're pretending not to get it for the sake of proving how you're so much smarter than the "internet fans."*

*And can we just call them "fans" please? Jesus, everyone uses the internet nowadays. Stop pretending like it's some niche thing.

Tall4Life

I try to avoid talking about Roman because I think everything that could be said about him has been said. But real talk, if he's as good as JBL, Rosenberg, HHH, and whoever else says he is, he wouldn't need half the damn industry running to his defense every three weeks.

More than anything Roman does - I don't have any particularly strong opinions on him either way, though I acknowledge his skill as a performer and he seems like an okay guy whenever he's on UpUpDownDown - I get irritated by people being intentionally obtuse every time he comes up. Everyone has gone over the Roman Reigns push with a fine tooth comb for the last two years. If you don't get why it hasn't worked as intended by now, you're either an idiot or you're pretending not to get it for the sake of proving how you're so much smarter than the "internet fans."*

*And can we just call them "fans" please? Jesus, everyone uses the internet nowadays. Stop pretending like it's some niche thing.
Hmm gee maybe its just that some of us think he is misfairly treated, as whenever he just shows up or talks everyone whines, "FUCK OFF ROMAN JESUS CHRIST SHUT UP AND LEAVE" 🤔

Top Bottom