• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT2| The Rollercoaster to WrestleMania XXXIII!

Vince has a long history of fan resentment almost as much as he hates being in the wrestling business and looked down upon because of it.

I just realized that this is Pepper Parks and Cherry Bomb
Pepper Parks is still around? I remember when he was working HWA shows back in 2001.
The one thing really lacking in wrestling was misogyny. Glad we rectified that

Excalibur is a wrestling treasure

I built Excalibur into a top guy in my EWR back in the day.

ElRenoRaven

Brilliant spot with the tease of it with like 50 refs running out first lol.

I might watch the WNN Supershow and NXT at the same time (either split screen on my TV or with NXT on my phone)

That WNN show looks really really good.

My nephew and I will be watching WNN live then NXT right after. Thank god for the WWE network archiving it instantly.

Anth0ny

i still laugh every time when i think about that bring it to the table with heyman. his answer to every criticism was "what are they gonna do, stop watching?"

wonder if they'll change their tune when the ratings are in the high 1s outside of football season

Aiii

So not worth it
Watching those videos with JBL... It's still weird to me how much the company hates it's fans.

I think the point is they hate a certain aspect of their fandom, without realizing it's literally all the fandom that's left at this point.

And the fact that they create narratives to back up their ideas rather than critically evaluate them. Like how they say the "fans hate Reigns" when more accurately it's "the fans hate how Reigns is booked"

The wrasslin' bubble.

Speaking of, HoF hype, my favorite thing about Mania weekend!

kiguel182

I can't take JBL seriously because he is an asshole and he uses the term "internet fans", whoever says that I just can't take seriously.

Anyway, I'm done talking about the dude. I rather talk about things I enjoy. Like Nevilles amazing heel work. I'm glad his match is early so I won't be half asleep watching it!

Also, HOF tonight! Still not sure if I'm staying up or not...

Starting Mania weekend after work tonight, i finish when the PROGRESS show starts, so I'll be jumping in as soon as I get home, then watching Spring Break

kiguel182

I think Kurts speech will be super emotional. The dude went down a rough path and his interview showed he is wearing it on his sleeve.

When he said "I don't want to be remembered as "what could've been"" I fell for him.

Hasney

E&C's podcast with Shane McMahon is great. They barely talk anything of substance, but because E&C just tend to get on with everyone and have dumb stories with them, it's great.

Caderfix

It is super weird to just live your life and noticing/being told about random people taking pics of you. I'd understand if I was famous but, why take pics of a nobody?

I really like this country, but this kind of thing makes me feel terrible.

I really need to sleep.

I'm doing Takeover too but HOF starts later and well, it's something that can be just enjoyed the day after.

I mean on one hand doing this allows you to skip over the boring crap you don't care about, on the other that might give WWE time to edit things they might not like. Though I guess clips of that will still probably be floating around the interwebs if that happens.

One of my favourite things in wrestling right now is Joey Ryan taking the DDT Ironman title to the US and pissing off all the hardcore DDT fans haha. Bitching about the shit Joey does with the belt as if it's some highly prestigious title that hasn't previously been won by a dog, a taxi driver, a referee, a ladder and even the belt itself :p

Beefy

I used to have lunch at 11:45 at my last job so that kind of felt like afternoon

Same

Reports...
---------------

What is this shit....

OiOPJSc.gif

Clearly it's not early enough for my brain to function correctly.

Sorry Beefy D:

I blame the roids you are using for GWF!

One of my favourite things in wrestling right now is Joey Ryan taking the DDT Ironman title to the US and pissing off all the hardcore DDT fans haha. Bitching about the shit Joey does with the belt as if it's some highly prestigious title that hasn't previously been won by a dog, a taxi driver, a referee, a ladder and even the belt itself :p
Wait do people think it's ruining the prestige of the belt? What prestige LOL

Browny

Banned
I ate a Scotch Egg at exactly midday. This completely blows the concept of morning / afternoon out of the water. Also I'm still hungry.

Klonere, are you running a gimmick where everyone looks the same to you? :)

Bike home last night was disastrous, so I couldn't watch Evolve live. But I'm watching Evolve's two shows and Joey Janela's Spring Break tonight.

Jamie OD

Are there seriously people upset over this? I know there are fans who hate Joey with a passion but I haven't seen anyone take the Ironman Title too seriously outside of Brandon Stroud winning it and that's because he's a pervert.

I NEED to start watching DDT. My friend has been trying to put me onto it, but I barely have enough time to keep up with NJPW and occasionally WWE as it is.

ElRenoRaven

How was janela spring break.

Roman is on Jericho's podcast. Apparently he likes game of thrones

It was actually pretty damn awesome. It was just absolute insanity. Some good wrestling, some insane goofiness, and even a dash of some hardcore wrestling. Really there wasn't a bad match on the card.

Top Bottom