• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT2| The Rollercoaster to WrestleMania XXXIII!

Happy anniversary guys!

Today, 2 years ago, Raw ended with the greatest title tug of war to close a Mania build ever

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1001087&page=189 The page where it all started. Highlights:

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA
OH MY GOD
IT DID NOT END IN A TUG OF WAR DID IT! ??

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHA

Fucking LOL

The hell was that?

......they ended raw with a tug of war.....

REALLY?

That's the ending?

Your main event acting like 5-year olds?

That's....

...that's IT?

Seriously!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

The ending to the go home show for Wrestlemania, everyone!

Wwe is dumb as fuck.

Shoot: HBK has never had a good match. He only simulated good matches.

An edgelord opinion deserves an edgelord gif:
kv4ZE.gif

Toki767

How do you even simulate a good match without it actually being a good match?

Also lol at Roman Reigns making millions but still stealing movies.

Fox318

Its what HBK and Triple H said about CM Punk that Punk only simulates fake sports.

One of my favorite and dumb lines in wrestling.

In a worked event how can you discredit somebody for saying its a work.

Sure HBK is a work but he was a good work.

Unlike bad Work work Work HHH.

Would turning Reigns even make a difference at this point? I kinda think the ship has sailed. Besides they'd just book him exactly the same as before, RAW would still be The Roman Reigns Show.

At this point I think the biggest way to do a Cena heel turn would be to have him win at WM and just not propose to Nikki

Their match gets interrupted by Carmellsworth, Cena AAs Ellsworth, pins Miz, and leaves the ring with his arm around Carmella, and Nikki standing all alone in the ring.

Book it.

Sephzilla

Would turning Reigns even make a difference at this point? I kinda think the ship has sailed. Besides they'd just book him exactly the same as before, RAW would still be The Roman Reigns Show.

It would absolutely save him. Roman turning heel and going full DIE ROCKY DIE would be amazing.

Toki767

They already book him as a douchebag heel now.

They should just give women and kids the green light to boo him instead of making it seem like it's okay for that kind of behavior to be cheered.

Fox318

If his turn showcased legitimate frustrations on his behalf and forced him to be real rather than read the shit Vince rights for him he could be over as fuck within a year.

If he came out dressed as a main eventer and was himself he would get over. The shield shit might work for the suits designing powerpoint presentations to hasbro on their brand strength but it doesn't get him over.

Decided i want to watch the 90s hot period from the beginning so starting with raw in October 96. Totally forgot JR had a heel colour run, he's actually pretty good at it too.

Rockandrollclown

lookwhatyou'vedone

I used to think Reigns was salvageable. This is the issue though. They're incapable of not having him close Raw every week. Even when he's not the champ, he's the main character of Raw. I thought the US title was a smart move. The only way to salvage Reigns is to shuffle him down the roster. He needs to rise on his own ability or not at all. His US title run showed that they are incapable of keeping him out of the main event scene.

Top Bottom