• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT2| The Rollercoaster to WrestleMania XXXIII!

He should not have said anything, because I will always be pissed with him for not doing it.

Maybe he was scared? Thats why he keeps talking about Samoa Joe instead.

This just makes my stomach turn. The possibilities, instead they throw him in the ring with Shane?

How could you not have a plan for your former champ who happens to be the best wrestler on your roster

They didn't "throw him in" with Shane. Shane asked to work with him once he lost his opponent when Brock got paired with Goldberg.

Meltzer made it clear that Shane wanted this match because he wants to work with the best guy in the company.

Sephzilla

If HBK came back for AJ he knew they'd also work him into the a program with Roman on the same night.

HBK - "And then I'll take a Styles Clash and eat the 1-2-3. It'll make Styles a star"

Vince - "Simply being in the ring with you at WrestleMania will make him a star!"

HBK - "....uh, ok"

Vince - "And how about after the match Roman comes out and hits you with a Superman Punch! That way Roman looks like a superstar for beating up a legend like you at WrestleMania!"

HBK - "How about you just tell AJ to fight Shane and have Shane do something stupid again"

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Even if this were still as strong as it was when the partnership started (it's not, New Japan doesn't need them [especially not for the American expansion they're doing this summer without them], ROH needs them), Kidani could and would terminate the partnership the second after sale was announced. It's no asset.

If they sell, ROH is being shut down anyways.

Not that the NJPW American expansion is even a vaguely good idea.

klonere

Banned
I like to think that we will be treated to AJ vs Samoa Joe on a WWE PPV within the next year.

2003 ROH on WWE PPV.

We got Generico/Joe, a dream match, with no fanfare, what three times in a row? For nothing?

Not to mention constantly going back to Owens/Zayn.

When you think about it, once again it's the fans' fault

If yall would just shut up and love Reigns, he'd be the best and most-liked guy in the company, Shane would want to fight him, and you'd get both of them secluded in merely one match once

Top Bottom