• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT2| The Rollercoaster to WrestleMania XXXIII!

Buncha samoan marks

hSFeX.gif

the wrestling bubble is real and here

I watch my fair share of movies.

jmdajr

I will be a horrible person next week when I go give my money to watch Ghost in The Shell and support bigotry.

#NotAllRobots/Cyborgs

I went to the nearest theater to me to see Logan and it was a $5 ticket from their Tuesday all day matinee pricing, the gas to drive there and back was probably more, also got a regrettably large popcorn and drink for $7. Roman is a millionaire, don't think it'd break him but The Rock probably actually gave him a screener or some shit.

God... People get the dumbest tattoos... If I was in the position of hiring someone and saw they had a Jack Swagger tattoo I'd hire them only to do the most menial of tasks because clearly there's not only something wrong with them psychologically but they have very low standards along with it. I could probably get away with charging them to work for me.
Rowling booking Ginny to be Harry's new valet after the Harry/Cho gimmick was dropped was an absolute disaster. You spend 2 books building up all this heat for Luna only to give the pay-off to a midcarder that you already did the #1 Fan story with. Just a bad call all around.
I could've sworn I saw something a while back where she regretted pairing them up or maybe it was Hermione and Ronald. I don't know I never read the books and saw the movies like once.
A movie ticket cost more than the phone case Emma stole, so Reigns should be suspended and off TV for longer than she did

And at least in Emma's case it was likely accidental.

I could've sworn I saw something a while back where she regretted pairing them up or maybe it was Hermione and Ronald. I don't know I never read the books and saw the movies like once.

It was Hermione and Ron. We all knew it, she knew it, but she said fuck it.

Also, WTF with those tattoos!?

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Doing some early prep for a WrestleMania preview...if the Smackdown Tag Championship makes it on the card, there will be 14 matches. Jesus fuck.

Main event will be 5 minutes + 10 minutes of entrance.

There's also like 4 matches that will go on the pre-show.

Sephzilla

Neil Gaiman's Batman book is better than Alan Moore's take and most of Frank Miller's Batman stories. And that's a shoot.
Frank Millers Batman generally sucks and his contribution to the character put comics on a bad path. So I agree with you.

Alan Moore is just a giant mark for himself

Cinema near me is £20 so $25. Now that is a rip.

Jeeeeeeeeeezzzuuuuuuuuuzzzzzzzzz. The average movie ticket where I live is somewhere around 4-6 dollars.

Frank Millers Batman generally sucks and his contribution to the character put comics on a bad path. So I agree with you.

Alan Moore is just a giant mark for himself

toosweet.gif.

Fave Batman writer? For me it's Jeph Loeb, no doubt.

Some wrasslin' related shit:

e7a9192177ac70780c5c31b0cc9a7ff4.gif

imBask

Banned
I really hope the commissionner didn't forget about my request for GWF 2

💼 BUSINESS 💼 IS 💼 ABOUT 💼 TO 💼 PICK 💼 UP 💼

Roamn Reigns should go to Smackdown.... watching that interview about bootlegging Moana makes me think Talking Smack would do him wonders... heel or face.

The offer for some GWF jabroni to win a battle royal or something to pick my new avatar out still stands.

Jeeeeeeeeeezzzuuuuuuuuuzzzzzzzzz. The average movie ticket where I live is somewhere around 4-6 dollars.

toosweet.gif.

Fave Batman writer? For me it's Jeph Loeb, no doubt.

Some wrasslin' related shit:

e7a9192177ac70780c5c31b0cc9a7ff4.gif

Trying to figure that spot out...
tumblr_okl74xeO3v1r0x0jro1_400.gif

Don't even try the 2016 anime. If you haven't already, read the manga and hope one day we get a decent adaptation.
Yeah I know not to touch the 2016 adaptation, shame really.

And I'm fully caught up with the manga, looking forward to the next chapter!

Top Bottom