• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT2| The Rollercoaster to WrestleMania XXXIII!

C7mf1ZPXwAABdwp.jpg

Fox318

Man I'm watching some old JR clips. I've heard him recent;y on some access tapings and other things but my god he is such a great announcer.

It has to be they want to introduce him in a much bigger way then just slotting him in to the mediocre current story lines in 205.

It has to be.

At this point and judging by the House Shows he's working and the lack of depth in the NXT roster, I wouldn't mind seeing him there.

There's no room at the moment for him in 205.

Toki767

And Impact ends with Karen Jarrett slapping Josh Matthews.

How is this company even still around but ROH is the one that might get bought out lol

And Impact ends with Karen Jarrett slapping Josh Matthews.

How is this company even still around but ROH is the one that might get bought out lol
ROH may be seen as "competition" while Vince and co can laugh at the owl.

I think Vince is salty about people leaving or rejecting their offers because they can make "enough" in the indy's.

God creates Earth, God creates wrestling, God creates Vince, Vince destroys God, Vince buys wrestling, Disney buys Vince, Disney inherits the Earth

People keep on saying this, but it's far, far, far more likely the ComcastNBCUniversal octopus is the one to likely but the WWE if it comes up for sale after Vince dies. They've been connected to the WWE since the 80's, have a close relationship with the WWE, and it'd be even more #content on their channel they control.

tCokb9h.jpg

Hope everything turns out well.

What an honest to god great man. To be that open about something so prviate... he does a lot to destigmatize mental illness..

The reports are that he's suffering from a serious bout of depression...

But that he's doing ok and is resting....

Hope he can make it back for Mania... and most importantly I hope the WWE stands by him.

Still won't make up for them sending Piers Morgan here.

You can keep him. And that other cunt Corden.

Don't send them back unless you want War for Independence Mania II, friends. And this time, we have the entire EU behind us so France can't attack us from behind with a steel chair! Oh, hang on...

Top Bottom