• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT2| The Rollercoaster to WrestleMania XXXIII!

Kurita

Wait do unblockers work again for Netflix?

Rewatch the episode where she dresses up like a maid.

I don't know, I'm in Japan, sorry :/

And I was actually wrong, they've got every Kamen Rider/Ultraman but not Super Sentai. Maybe they'll come at some point.

Recall

CARTER. IS. THE. BEST.

Instead of doing the flippy non-sense other rangers do, the guy tried to run a monster over with a Jeep. The best ranger.

Is SPD good? Should I watch it?

Beyond the commander being a fucking dog everything else about the show is great. Great characters, battles, relationships and is at times more serious than you would expect.

What an honest to god great man. To be that open about something so prviate... he does a lot to destigmatize mental illness..

The reports are that he's suffering from a serious bout of depression...

But that he's doing ok and is resting....

Hope he can make it back for Mania... and most importantly I hope the WWE stands by him.

Thats what worries me most. Vince doesn't strike me as a man who understands mental illness. I hope they do right by Mauro, if they don't, it could send him to an even worse place mentally.

You know JBL is whispering in Vince's ear about how big a pussy Mauro is because he has mental health issues. Real men suppress and self medicate until they're dead, damn it!

Maybe but I also think JBL deleted that tweet at Mauro about missing the show because he might literally not have known that he missed the show due to his mental health...

Who knows

Caderfix

Beyond the commander being a fucking dog everything else about the show is great. Great characters, battles, relationships and is at times more serious than you would expect.

Cool. I've been thinking about going back for a couple of years already, so I'll just pull the trigger.

As for the dog part, I've seen a kid growing into a fit adult when morphing. I'm way past being turned off by something dumb haha

Valkrai

I hope to god there's some random swerve for Shane AJ. Maybe he gets someone to fight AJ in his place
If only that could happen with a Nakamura debut

Cool. I've been thinking about going back for a couple of years already, so I'll just pull the trigger.

As for the dog part, I've seen a kid growing into a fit adult when morphing. I'm way past being turned off by something dumb haha

For now, at least, the Twitch chat had been saved. It adds to the experience.

I still can't wrap my head why Undertaker would return after a year long hiatus to pick a fight with Roman Reigns. This program makes no sense to me.

I hope to god there's some random swerve for Shane AJ. Maybe he gets someone to fight AJ in his place

Please don't set yourself up for disappointment.

Off topic but that Powers Rangers Twitch marathon did a solid job of reminding me how a lot of the older theme songs were better. Some of the newer ones are OK but feel like they were made in like 15 minutes. Meanwhile, that Power Rangers Zeo theme grew on me a ton...

KKe6Vtw.gif

They don't call it the Wasserman factor for nothing

I still can't wrap my head why Undertaker would return after a year long hiatus to pick a fight with Roman Reigns. This program makes no sense to me.

Please don't set yourself up for disappointment.

Umm he returned in the Rumble to win a tit;e shot, got dumped by Reigns and had his own catch phrase taunted back at him... when you consider how petty Taker is that's your story.

Mahonay

Banned
Remember how a lot of us predicted Taker vs Shane would have a swerve or some interference? That's a match that needed it way more.

I'd say don't get your hopes up.

They don't call it the Wasserman factor for nothing

Umm he returned in the Rumble to win a tit;e shot, got dumped by Reigns and had his own catch phrase taunted back at him... when you consider how petty Taker is that's your story.

I mean that's what bothers me, the pettiness.

Even then, the writing has been atrocious. Remember when Braun called out Roman, Taker comes out, scares Braun away, then begins to head back to the ropes himself to exit stage left? Had Roman not stepped out, what would have been the point of that?

Thank fuck Mojo Rawley didn't knock him out of the Rumble.

Recall

As a kid I only watched the first two seasons of power rangers before moving on to other tv shows but this twitch marathon has shown me that In Space and SPD were way better than I could thought possible.

I watched most of the episodes I've caught with my Son and he enjoyed Dino Thunder the most, and it too had a cool theme. Kids love dinosaurs.

Mahonay

Banned
Man that raw ratings thread, there are some people drinking to much that WWE kool aid.
That RAW I went to last week, my buddy brought along his long time friend and massive wrestling fan. He's currently looking at joining one of the wrestling schools in NYC.

That guy was the same way. All aboard the Roman train. Everyone else in the arena were just "haters". And Roman is over because "he's a great heel, everyone loves to boo him!". That seems to be a common thread for this kind of thinking.

And then he told some causal fans near us people were booing because "it's the cool thing to do now". So they can't even keep their story straight.

Caderfix

That RAW I went to last week, my buddy brought along his long time friend and massive wrestling fan. He's currently looking at joining one of the wrestling schools in NYC.

That guy was the same way. All aboard the Roman train. Everyone else in the arena were just "haters". And Roman is over because "he's a great heel, everyone loves to boo him!". That seems to be a common thread for this kind of thinking.

And then he told some causal fans near us people were booing because "it's the cool thing to do now". So they can't even keep their story straight.

Did he say "This is just Bizarro world! They boo who they usually cheer and cheer who they usually boo
Maggle
"?

Let's be honest, there's more chance that Vince would pull AJ out of the match and replace him with Nak.

And I disappear for two hours and the Power Rangers banter starts again. (Shakes head in disappointment).

Man that raw ratings thread, there are some people drinking to much that WWE kool aid.

This is not a dig at you Heroman (and that's a shoot), you just happen to be the latest in a long line of Gaffers to use the term, but as a Brit I have absolutely no idea what it means to 'drink the kool aid'. Can someone explain this terminology.

As a kid I only watched the first two seasons of power rangers before moving on to other tv shows but this twitch marathon has shown me that In Space and SPD were way better than I could thought possible.

I watched most of the episodes I've caught with my Son and he enjoyed Dino Thunder the most, and it too had a cool theme. Kids love dinosaurs.
Ninja storm is dope

Draxal

Let's be honest, there's more chance that Vince would pull AJ out of the match and replace him with Nak.

And I disappear for two hours and the Power Rangers banter starts again. (Shakes head in disappointment).

This is not a dig at you Heroman (and that's a shoot), you just happen to be the latest in a long line of Gaffers to use the term, but as a Brit I have absolutely no idea what it means to 'drink the kool aid'. Can someone explain this terminology.

Jonestown massacre were about a thousand people committed suicide by drinking cyanide tainted Kool aid (although it wasn't kool aid)..

Basically saying you are in a cult.

Zach

Can't a man enjoy a Strawberry Fanta with some Taco Bueno once in a while to relive his childhood without being suspended for 30 days?? C'mah!

Anyone not watching Mania and opting for something else? What else we got?

After the disaster we had last year in Dallas? This card is a godsend. I think the card and, for the most part, the build up have been great. Only match I'm not looking forward to at all is Shane and AJ. I think Jericho and KO has the best chance of being match of the night. At least that's my hope. Can't go on a , what was it, 9 month run together and not have the landing stick. Lot of pressure on these two.

Team up you say. Yes let's. We will be the Unnatural Disasters.

After I hit the roaring eye poke you finish them off with the Tornado back rake.

We will be champions.
Hmmmm sounds very.... Interesting.

I mean Pikma did fuck off. And so did SF.

You could be my next guy!

Yes!

Jonestown massacre were about a thousand committed suicide by drinking cyanide tainted Kool aid (although it wasn't cool aid)..

Basically saying you are in a cult.

Ah, ok. Thanks for the help, Draxal.

What time is GWF2 on? Can I watch it on the GWF Network?

Will you be creating an exclusive GWF2 thread in the vein of the WWE PPV threads? Because you probably should...

Caderfix

Can't a man enjoy a Strawberry Fanta with some Taco Bueno once in a while to relive his childhood without being suspended for 30 days?? C'mah!

Relieve childhood? Grow up, Zach. Now excuse me, I have a few seasons of Power Rangers to catch up to.

Kornflayx

Recall & Bluekaveli

oqzV59Z.gif

Recall can be the Randy Orton of the team, because he's prone to random outbursts of anger directed at his fellow posters

Top Bottom